Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Miavii DRILL and DRILLED Music video

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lelouch View Post
    Mats garb, he quitting cuz spur woulda dookied on him toO hard.
    old news is old,he copied almost everything about spur except taking the time to actually learn how to use a wizzy,he just bought one and put the best g.m. crafted gear he could on it and now he thinks he's good,I bet if you compared spur's hotbar to mat's they're skills would be identical from level all the way down to location.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    old news is old,he copied almost everything about spur except taking the time to actually learn how to use a wizzy,he just bought one and put the best g.m. crafted gear he could on it and now he thinks he's good,I bet if you compared spur's hotbar to mat's they're skills would be identical from level all the way down to location.
    now ur just being a little whine-ass cuz u lost horribly to a mediocre FA, and dont compare my bar to spurs, kid uses a junk bm2 bar which is why he cant 2 bar pluma as fast as i can

btw, i never bought this wiz, it was given to me, and what else am i wearing that could be called unlegit? dont worry ill wait

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    now ur just being a little whine-ass cuz u lost horribly to a mediocre FA.
    Please,she's 10x the fa than you are to wiz.......oh and some old news for you since yur so pro at cabal,FS is one of the worst classes to fight with on 20 unless you're in a PT

and dont compare my bar to spurs, kid uses a junk bm2 bar which is why he cant 2 bar pluma as fast as i can
    really?,you think it's the skill bar?...funny,i'd think it's your one of a kind g.m. crafted 8/24 orb.....besides,only you give a damn about something useless as soloing a pluma

btw, i never bought this wiz, it was given to me
    oh well,excuse me all to hell,that changes eeeeeeeeeverything

and what else am i wearing that could be called unlegit? dont worry ill wait
    Who knows anymore,given the state of cabal's population and my fallout with my former guild,who can trust anyone anymore with being legit?...I mean c'mon now,you're in a guild named "SCAMMERS"

yo rastan lemme get on ur fs and show u how its done

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xiju2 View Post
    yo rastan lemme get on ur fs and show u how its done
    see.....it's not that I don't trust you......it's that I don't trust anyone.

brb finding someone's fs i can use

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xiju2 View Post
    brb finding someone's fs i can use
    borrow haniel's FS,i'm sure he'll be cool with loaning it out

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    Please,she's 10x the fa than you are to wiz.......oh and some old news for you since yur so pro at cabal,FS is one of the worst classes to fight with on 20 unless you're in a PT

really?,you think it's the skill bar?...funny,i'd think it's your one of a kind g.m. crafted 8/24 orb.....besides,only you give a damn about something useless as soloing a pluma

oh well,excuse me all to hell,that changes eeeeeeeeeverything

Who knows anymore,given the state of cabal's population and my fallout with my former guild,who can trust anyone anymore with being legit?...I mean c'mon now,you're in a guild named "SCAMMERS"
    You act like I wouldn't be able to steamroll you while only wearing my Topaz orb kiddo. If you call having high DPS useless, than yeah I'm useless, besides who needs DPS to do anything in this game anyway? I usually just sit in IC2 and let my high defense, low attack, low CD, and low amp do alllllll the work! Oh wait.

You're mad you got rolled by a mediocre FA, should I call Dromar on the forum to explain to you how bad you are?

Banned
    You act like I wouldn't be able to steamroll you while only wearing my Topaz orb kiddo.
    watch out now,someones mad,better get yur 180 wiz to beat on a 161

If you call having high DPS useless, than yeah I'm useless, besides who needs DPS to do anything in this game anyway?
    where the hell did i ever say high dps was useless?.....but just to prove how dumb you are i'll give you a trivia question,multiple choice....What's stronger? A high amp non-crit,or a low-amp crit with the same base attack and same cdi,quick you have 5 minutes to answer.

I usually just sit in IC2 and let my high defense, low attack, low CD, and low amp do alllllll the work! Oh wait.
    Really?,I kill bosses for drops...yur doing it wrong bro.

You're mad you got rolled by a mediocre FA, should I call Dromar on the forum to explain to you how bad you are?
    See,this is why you're too stupid to understand...or maybe just uneducated (yeah,there's a difference) cuz f.y.i.,if you took the time to read the whole thread (IKR?!?!?!READING?!?!!?WTF?!?!?!) or even knew how far back me and mia went,then you'd know that it was all out of fun,she just took it personally cuz I know how to push her buttons for my lolz.

And don't bother callin in dromar,I don't need another FS talkin about another canned spam build like every other FS out there,yur just mad cuz I'm trying something new and it's actually working.

And as much fun as this is,I need to go to sleep so I can wake up at 6 a.m. to make more money in an hour than you do in a week....enjoy your slave labor peon

cuz fighting an fa in ch20 thats healing herself somehow tells you that you shouldnt be using MB...k buddy..its a skill you have, just like her healing herself is a skill, l2play cabal and stop embarrassing yourself jeez
    wow thanks mat ^-^

@ras i guess u want your bike back huh?

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast