Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Miavii DRILL and DRILLED Music video

hmm funny how ras is jumping to another subject......lol

La la la la~ well Im just trying to enjoy as much cabal time I got left. I am working on a life tooo ya know...Once I move on to my MCAT review course (3 more pre reqs to go!!!) and get to med school all of this gaming fun will be gone. Reason why I have these videos is so that I can look back at WHAT IVE DONE xDDDDDD LOL. Probably the best ones I'd say are those that showed how I hunted down all my haters and prove to people how horrible they are. AND IF I suk at pk or whatever defamatory words they would say then what does it make them after losing to me? >.< eeeeep but yeah I didnt like how some of you can be racist. AZN women making illogical decisions? Eff you! What gives you the right to adress azn women? You racist.
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 02-11-2011 at 04:07 AM.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Poor kobi meng got drilled
    Last edited by Shinji; 02-11-2011 at 06:58 AM.

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CandiCoatted View Post
    @ras i guess u want your bike back huh?
    Why do you ask?

hmm funny how ras is jumping to another subject......lol
    I'm not changing the subject on anything,learn to comprehend sentence structure girlie,ppl replying to the the thread are changing the subject,I'm just kickin teeth in and throwing out rebuttal's and the people replying are spinning the conversation into something else.

BTW,.youmad?.. doubepostrage?

Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    La la la la~ well Im just trying to enjoy as much cabal time I got left. I am working on a life tooo ya know...Once I move on to my MCAT review course (3 more pre reqs to go!!!) and get to med school all of this gaming fun will be gone. Reason why I have these videos is so that I can look back at WHAT IVE DONE xDDDDDD LOL. Probably the best ones I'd say are those that showed how I hunted down all my haters and prove to people how horrible they are. AND IF I suk at pk or whatever defamatory words they would say then what does it make them after losing to me? >.< eeeeep but yeah I didnt like how some of you can be racist. AZN women making illogical decisions? Eff you! What gives you the right to adress azn women? You racist.
    *sigh* mia,mia,mia.......it's just sooooo easy to get you all riled up....seriously tho,what makes you think I'm racist all of a sudden?......was I racist in SoulSociety?,was I racist in Seireitei?,was i racist in Executioner?...no,you know why?,cuz i'm not racist dumbass,I trolled you with one little sexist statement by throwing "asian" in front of it to get you hella mad...c'mon now,I can't be racist,I have a black president......trololololol,nah j/k all seriousness aside....really?,yur gonna leave,bummer,I'm gonna miss fighting you,yur the FA that never died cuz ya got da healz,it's just a shame cuz I never reached my goal of 65/65 rate to test on ya.
    Last edited by Rastan; 02-11-2011 at 07:13 AM.

Banned
    Oh da azn woman in Med school.... Will u be my suger momma??!?

Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    Why do you ask?

I'm not changing the subject on anything,learn to comprehend sentence structure girlie,ppl replying to the the thread are changing the subject,I'm just kickin teeth in and throwing out rebuttal's and the people replying are spinning the conversation into something else.

BTW,.youmad?.. doubepostrage?

*sigh* mia,mia,mia.......it's just sooooo easy to get you all riled up....seriously tho,what makes you think I'm racist all of a sudden?......was I racist in SoulSociety?,was I racist in Seireitei?,was i racist in Executioner?...no,you know why?,cuz i'm not racist dumbass,I trolled you with one little sexist statement by throwing "asian" in front of it to get you hella mad...c'mon now,I can't be racist,I have a black president......trololololol,nah j/k all seriousness aside....really?,yur gonna leave,bummer,I'm gonna miss fighting you,yur the FA that never died cuz ya got da healz,it's just a shame cuz I never reached my goal of 65/65 rate to test on ya.
    just accpet that u have no skill soo far 3 ppl are told u that and tryed to explain it to u but its like talking to a brick wall

sounds like u need a hug!

Banned
    just accpet that u have no skill soo far 3 ppl are told u that and tryed to explain it to u but its like talking to a brick wall

sounds like u need a hug!
    Exactly,cuz people still confuse gears with skill,let's get hypothetical,lemme swap out all my fail accessories and weps for ones equivalent to hers and throw in the extra 12 levels and 17x bslv and I guarentee it would be a different scenario.

Do you really have to ask that question? Seems like youre so defensive you wont admit throwing that "one" racist statement back there, you cant even admit that youre so horrible in pk. You and youre pathetic blabbering is just HILLARIOUS! you should listen to yourself and your silly reasons. Im not mad my dear to the point that I want to rage >.< I dont get why you keep on trying to make it seem like that, when Im really not, I just lost my respect for you with the way you think, coz even if you say you didnt mean or intend to say it, you still said it. No matter how much you deny, that subconscious of your inner psychi dictated you (gave you the thought) to say such a thing.

Im actually having the fun moment of watching you get trolled by some people here and ofcourse, most especially that video. xDDDD my god lewls its just I cant describe it, its a mixture of glory and sympathy. Lacard, Im sorry to tell you this but you are just a joke. Capital J should be stamped there in your forehead

Banned
    Exactly,cuz people still confuse gears with skill,let's get hypothetical,lemme swap out all my fail accessories and weps for ones equivalent to hers and throw in the extra 12 levels and 17x bslv and I guarentee it would be a different scenario.
    lvl is just a number. i know a 139 FS that pwn 17x. You just have bad stats as we can see.

@Rene
    Girl, just leave him, its pointless. He will bi.tch about anything he can think of just to make an excuse. This is very common, although its very lame in my opinion. They need to come up with a new excuse.

Like ermmm "I couldnt fight a naked lady, its just my weakness."

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast