Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Miavii DRILL and DRILLED Music video

Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    Negative,the framerate was horrible and the song made me wanna stab myself repeatedly in the temple with an icepick.
    You dont have to be all negative just because your 161 FS wearing that fail lycanus cannot beat me in war ch and that I yelled out your name in megaphone after getting tired of you running away. Sorry to be blunt about this but youre way too predictable for me.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Quote Originally Posted by CandiCoatted View Post
    did u forget the frap when she pwned u? forgot?

yeah anyways KOOL video mia and haha kobi couldnt aod in time!

~ninja status~
    Im sure he wont.
    bout your stalker ,he got drilled by a ninja skill. I think its called a "thousand years of pain"? >.<

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    You dont have to be all negative just because your 161 FS wearing that fail lycanus cannot beat me in war ch and that I yelled out your name in megaphone after getting tired of you running away. Sorry to be blunt about this but youre way too predictable for me.
    I'll always <3 you mia,but you always run away more than me,so don't eeeeeeeeeeeeeven talk about predictablity........lance,lance,fade,fade,heal,he al.

As for my lycanus katana,well yeah it's garb,it's only on par with a 16 dmg forcy +7,don't blame me,blame IC1 for not giving me anything better,and since you wanna start talkin about gear,ask yourself how much of the gear you wear isn't borrowed,i'm surprised your guildies put up with it and don't tell you to just get off your ass and go run some ic's....seriously tho,do you even PVE anymore?,I mean I know you can solo karion,your guildie just haaaad to include a good 30 seconds of a 17x FA bm2'ing one in that epic vid,you know the one with all the USD approved players that run FGR hunting parties?....yeah...goodtimes.

inb4meetmeon20

sorry,i'm on venus,just made a blader from scratch,it's actually kind of fun y'know?,now i know what all the fuss is about.

I'll always <3 you mia,but you always run away more than me,so don't eeeeeeeeeeeeeven talk about predictablity........lance,lance,fade,fade,heal,he al.

As for my lycanus katana,well yeah it's garb,it's only on par with a 16 dmg forcy +7,don't blame me,blame IC1 for not giving me anything better,and since you wanna start talkin about gear,ask yourself how much of the gear you wear isn't borrowed,i'm surprised your guildies put up with it and don't tell you to just get off your ass and go run some ic's....seriously tho,do you even PVE anymore?,I mean I know you can solo karion,your guildie just haaaad to include a good 30 seconds of a 17x FA bm2'ing one in that epic vid,you know the one with all the USD approved players that run FGR hunting parties?....yeah...goodtimes.

inb4meetmeon20

sorry,i'm on venus,just made a blader from scratch,it's actually kind of fun y'know?,now i know what all the fuss is about.

Knew it.
    You cant even combo, I can see the miss, the downs and all those fail attempts to crit. You want me to show it to them? come ch 20 now Im gunna bet you wont even dare now that i invited you.

Go work on ur movements its horrible, kthxbai
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 02-09-2011 at 08:42 AM.

and correction... its Crit shot, Sonic Shooter. Just those 2 skills to crit and your full forcium set that I dont even think is helping you, shows while your FS is laying on the ground. >.<

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    Knew it.
    You cant even combo, I can see the miss, the downs and all those fail attempts to crit. You want me to show it to them? come ch 20 now Im gunna bet you wont even dare now that i invited you.

Go work on ur movements its horrible, kthxbai
    rofl,this is why i <3 fighting with azn women......illogical,irrational and can't drive,i've been here for almost 30 min.,i'm surprised kobi hasn't tracked you down yet,i'm in DS.......just know one thing,i'm not the one with something to prove,I just do it for fun.

Banned
    dam can't join in, at school for another 3hrs =[

Banned
    Oh mama u deff got drilled in that vid

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Xiju View Post
    dam can't join in, at school for another 3hrs =[
    yeah,it is too bad,since mia fighting alone on 20 is just unheard of,just like she's taking credit for beating me when I was fighting her and ctwo at the same time

Banned
    you guys shud get along you both like chinese cartoons

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast