Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Confusion (help if u can)

Confusion (help if u can)

So ive been reading and i now know that the oh so helpfull lvl up stat req is no more after lvl 60 . I'm having issues trying to figure out how exactly im supposed to build my stats after that point and all anyone says is "follow your gear requirments" well thats really not very helpfull to me at all. How am i supposed to do that , i can stat up for example to wear the aramid battle set and the corrosponding weapon and if i loot a + version it has an entirley different req, so how exactly do you follow a req that changes based on the +lvl of your equips . Is there a safe ratio to use that will be less of a pain in the butt or what cause at this point im questioning weather or not to even keep playing after 60 to avoid the headache . I really would rather not but i dont have the patience to sit here trying to figure out a way to do this that doesnt leave me with a messed up char because of a totally goofy req system.
    Take my hand ...It all begins here

What class did you pick?

Force Blader
    Take my hand ...It all begins here

Get only the min req for int. Rest goes to str. You do need more then req for dex though. But not too much. But it is good to have dex for att rate n such. But mostly will goto str. You kinda have to see what kinda gear you will be wearing. For awhile atleast. N remember everytime you do a rank up. It raises those int, str, n dex stats.

yeah for a FB to use OSM battle suit +6 50hp/7s.amp as a start or what most FB start out using as a decent piece of gear.

str 223 int 223 dex 167. that is what you need as stats once you have reached that pump up str. now if you upgrade to terra or make a higher + of your osm you will need to add more to int and dex.

hope this helps as a quick info of where stats should be on FB

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    Your ability to post is NOT a right, it's a privilege.

Don't quit just cause they stop telling you where to put ur stats. Lol. You're just getting started. It just means now you're free to pick your own way of building. Some go more dex for bm1. Some go more str for more dmg. Its all up to you how you want to build your char. There are some guides on this forum showing you few things on building chars. Go have a look. =) gl n have fun.

I'm not pro with FB but i suggest you to get enough str to wear osmium armor and put all you have left into dex since it gives more bonus according to this chart.

Quote Originally Posted by Museifu View Post

I'm not pro with FB but i suggest you to get enough str to wear osmium armor and put all you have left into dex since it gives more bonus according to this chart.
    Muse!!!!!!! How are you?! Miss me in war?! Lol

Banned
    there will be growing pains indeed.

the things i kept in mind ---

1. u can only botch up ur stat require so much; nothing that extracts cannot correct
    2. work on the semi decent, semi end game gears (for most it's osm+9 at least)
    3. as for weaps, u should know what u want, what ur class needs, and what the corresponding requires will be.

rule of thumb tho:
    wa is str intensive in the end,
    bl is bipolar --- either dex or str, doesnt matter,
    fa int,
    and fb is dex.
    Wi and FS? i'm guessing int too, but i may be wrong. I wouldn't know.

when all else fails, lol, buy a high level character of ur choice lol (something old timers didn't have the luxury of and is now fomenting a culture of laziness and shortcut).
    Last edited by Drew; 02-08-2011 at 03:54 PM.

Retired (Perussing General Topics or Support)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    there will be growing pains indeed.

the things i kept in mind ---

1. u can only botch up ur stat require so much; nothing that extracts cannot correct
    2. work on the semi decent, semi end game gears (for most it's osm+9 at least)
    3. as for weaps, u should know what u want, what ur class needs, and what the corresponding requires will be.

rule of thumb tho:
    wa and sFS are str intensive in the end,
    bl is bipolar --- either dex or str, doesnt matter,
    fa int,
    and fb is dex.
    Wi and mFS? i'm guessing int too, but i may be wrong. I wouldn't know.

when all else fails, lol, buy a high level character of ur choice lol (something old timers didn't have the luxury of and is now fomenting a culture of laziness and shortcut).
    Fixed

Retired
    Account Passed On

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast