Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Petition to bring back SP Bamboo event

Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    We need another Bamboo event that includes SP again, this would make everything in CABAL better. Always fun having infinite SP and not having to wait for SP while grinding.
    +1

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Light View Post
    I think a +9 items event would be a better choice at the moment, having the alz to be passed on from the rich ones to the ones who'll be supplying the cores, and moving the stacked alz and get it in circulation, all that followed by alz sinks holes events.
    With the current upgrading system +9 isnt as epic as it was back then. Any random player could run around with epic +9 event gear if they did that..

Quote Originally Posted by Izumiia View Post
    With the current upgrading system +9 isnt as epic as it was back then. Any random player could run around with epic +9 event gear if they did that..
    True of course, but I was referring to the event with the "+9 event" not necessarily saying it should be a +9 race like the past ones. Values can change to +12 or higher in that case.

Banned
    This kind of events is giving the upper hand to the good geared ones and the ones with enough alz to stack up SP shots, and will push the game to more solo gameplay rather than a party gameplay, and I'm not sure that all of the "medicore" geared WIs would like to have such an event, and keep in mind that in an event to make all kind of different levels participate and have fun. A low level player won't have that much of a thrill with some SP shots unlike the high leveled ones who'll be abusing the shots for more solo dungeons/bosses and more profit.

I think a +9 items event would be a better choice at the moment, having the alz to be passed on from the rich ones to the ones who'll be supplying the cores, and moving the stacked alz and get it in circulation, all that followed by alz sinks holes events.
    Are you that much of a POS to complain that 4,000 SP pots would cost a measily 130M? Jesus, get real. Do you realize that Lv. 3 Fury Potions cost 1M per pot?. 4B ALZ vs 130m, and I can literally make 130M off of LiD in a week, what's your excuse?

Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    Are you that much of a POS to complain that 4,000 SP pots would cost a measily 130M? Jesus, get real. Do you realize that Lv. 3 Fury Potions cost 1M per pot?. 4B ALZ vs 130m, and I can literally make 130M off of LiD in a week, what's your excuse?
    Amount of alz spent on the bamboo shots wasn't the only issue I mentioned. But, yes, I do know that SP pots costs some alz, and so does the shining yellow powder, so that would affect both the ones who farm and luckily find some of the craft materials, and those who craft them for some income.

Also it appears you missed the point about how this will be serving mainly the good geared high levels players - you for instance - which form only a minority in the game. An event should give an overall boost to all the ranges of players ingame.

Amount of alz spent on the bamboo shots wasn't the only issue I mentioned. But, yes, I do know that SP pots costs some alz, and so does the shining yellow powder, so that would affect both the ones who farm and luckily find some of the craft materials, and those who craft them for some income.

Also it appears you missed the point about how this will be serving mainly the good geared high levels players - you for instance - which form only a minority in the game. An event should give an overall boost to all the ranges of players ingame.
    last time a SP event come in i buy alot of the items to change for sp pots -.- so if people farm the things for others they can made some alz -.-

buying lv3 Sword carts and dark disc

Shadow Titanium

An SP event encourages all players, regardless of level, to actually play the game. The vast majority of people run a dungeon or two, then dance and go afk for an hour or so afterward because they don't have SP. Having virtually unlimited SP allows people to constantly run dungeons and use BM to level faster. Whether that's a level 80 player that's now able to BM all the way through LiD, or it's a level 180 player that's able to spam DX dungeons, it helps the player base as a whole.

Shadow Titanium
    /sign sp event, or any event where you can get items that last longer than 1 week

Anyone else get the feeling that even if this is a great idea the GMs will end up having some pos event where u farm pet exp where the winner will get a 15 day blessing bead

yea bring back SP bamboo :O

Even a fool gets to be young once...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast