Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: second story line after lv 100

XD Just like you man. Lol. Hold on a sec, *click click click*
    http://photobucket.com/albums/uu215/Killaonmoco/Illfightforyou.jpg
    Time on Cabal?
    A: Since at least 2008.
    Old Guilds you were in?
    A: First it was <Fatalis> Then their name changed to <Imperia>. Next to follow was <Foxhound>, <Starla>, and then <Foxhound> again.
    Old name= Raganok (WA)
    New name= Rage01 (WA) Our guild is the BetterGamingGuild. Help us grow and help make gaming better both online and off.

You know, thats also why I'm so effin mad at ESTSoft for messing up my character transfer, or whoever did it, because I actually took the damn time to read the storyline and stuff. >.< Now I haf tah redo it alllllllll over again. Yaaaaay.
    http://photobucket.com/albums/uu215/Killaonmoco/Illfightforyou.jpg
    Time on Cabal?
    A: Since at least 2008.
    Old Guilds you were in?
    A: First it was <Fatalis> Then their name changed to <Imperia>. Next to follow was <Foxhound>, <Starla>, and then <Foxhound> again.
    Old name= Raganok (WA)
    New name= Rage01 (WA) Our guild is the BetterGamingGuild. Help us grow and help make gaming better both online and off.

Quote Originally Posted by Killa View Post
    You know, thats also why I'm so effin mad at ESTSoft for messing up my character transfer, or whoever did it, because I actually took the damn time to read the storyline and stuff. >.< Now I haf tah redo it alllllllll over again. Yaaaaay.
    lol yeah i just finished Patren, Patren like a day or 2 ago, btw are you the killa that hung out with me and josh o.o

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12