Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: King of PVP

King of PVP

Bladers naturally have the best critical strike rating out of every class. This means that you might

not need to have as much critical strike rate as other classes, or might want to have as much as

possible. You also should have atleast 30% amp rating. If you're already hitting a lot of crits then

go for more damage, or if you deal low damage you need to get that up higher. People might give

good ratings, but in the end it's all about fniding a good balance between critical strike rating,

amp rating and your budget/time/patience/determination. Gear with high amp can usually be

bought of the AH,but also costs a lot. You can also try to craft yourself some armour, which is

also time consuming and extremely expensive. I like Gk-player.com. You can also hope to get

good loot from bosses (the boss of the lvl 110 lake world sometimes can drop forcium/mithril with

buffs and or +8 epaulets). In the end, I recommend somewhere between 30%-50% (at max) amp

rating, while your critical strike rating should in the end be as high as possible (though if you find

that 80% of your attacks are crits then start putting more into amp).
    Good Luck getting good gear and the best PvP stats you can.

Titanium
    fail statement is fail
    WRONG force shielders have the most advantage from BladeCrush. herpaderp thats 45+ rate/dmg
    and BL's arent even close to kings of pvp, all in all WA is the most OP.
    DERP'D

Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    <Sith Code>

Quote Originally Posted by cacaspar View Post
    Bladers naturally have the best critical strike rating out of every class. This means that you might

not need to have as much critical strike rate as other classes, or might want to have as much as

possible. You also should have atleast 30% amp rating. If you're already hitting a lot of crits then

go for more damage, or if you deal low damage you need to get that up higher. People might give

good ratings, but in the end it's all about fniding a good balance between critical strike rating,

amp rating and your budget/time/patience/determination. Gear with high amp can usually be

bought of the AH,but also costs a lot. You can also try to craft yourself some armour, which is

also time consuming and extremely expensive. I like Gk-player.com. You can also hope to get

good loot from bosses (the boss of the lvl 110 lake world sometimes can drop forcium/mithril with

buffs and or +8 epaulets). In the end, I recommend somewhere between 30%-50% (at max) amp

rating, while your critical strike rating should in the end be as high as possible (though if you find

that 80% of your attacks are crits then start putting more into amp).
    Good Luck getting good gear and the best PvP stats you can.
    I think your retard rating is pretty high.

Quote Originally Posted by iSeeYou123 View Post
    By the time you get to DarrkD's skill / gear lvl, you would lose your virginity.

Lol, he said Lake World.

hehehe that was funny. WA are not OP. You can argue Any class is OP.
    For example:
    FS have too high cd and def QQ
    FA have too long range and shoot too fast QQ
    Wi have blink I don't QQ
    Wa tank too easily QQ
    FB debuffs are I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ and they have too high rate QQ
    BL have intuition and their bm2 is too fast QQ

See easy to complain about any class. Build you char correct and ppl will call you OP. Its not all about your stats either. Combo sequences according to skill lvls makes a difference too.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Chris7 View Post
    I think your retard rating is pretty high.
    ruhtard* <3
    ApocaIypse

Burninator 15x FA
    Sufferia 15x FB
    AdultContent 15x BL

Making a come back :X

I'm the king of pvp.
    Kah-ron-e-us say it with me.

Banned
    op is not a

dual weild or don't weild

Banned
    lol Bladers are soooo understimated.... remember when everyone wanted one tho?