Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Question about Fb skills

Question about Fb skills

Do cannon skills at lvl 20 really help a fb?
    Such as lightning cannon wind cannon etc... or is this total bs?

RedOsmium
    They help in bm1.
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

IS bm1 or bm2 best to use when up against bosses in pf pi and dungeons? I have all PC dmg items

In most situations bm2 is better for pve than bm1 is. But bm1 is beast for pvp and sometimes when you need to solo a lightning boss or last boss in ic2 bm1 is necessary as well.

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    In most situations bm2 is better for pve than bm1 is. But bm1 is beast for pvp and sometimes when you need to solo a lightning boss or last boss in ic2 bm1 is necessary as well.
    I can't say I disagree, but I am wondering what tier his PC DMG weapons are. If they are titanium then BM1 is better for pve do to the Atk increase.

Over 9000 dm
    Not large enough?
    Signature removed. Please don't use such a large picture.
    [GM]Harlequin
    Oh really? so you have time to remove my 17k pixel length sig, but not enough time to actually do stuff worthwhile for the game / community? Keep up the good work GMs =D

Quote Originally Posted by Caylum View Post
    I can't say I disagree, but I am wondering what tier his PC DMG weapons are. If they are titanium then BM1 is better for pve do to the Atk increase.
    An FB using titanium weapons is going to I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ with both bm2 and bm1.

Shadow Titanium
    BM2 for pretty much every boss except PI bosses / certain FT2 bosses. As far as cannons go, you should have level 20 lightning cannon, stone cannon, aqua cannon, and wind cannon.