Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Game Guard error

Angry Game Guard error

not sure if this is happening to anyone else but cabal runs perfectly fine but will come up with an error with gameguard when i try to multitask using the internet and surfing the net. when i do this the error occurs and thus renders my internet and gives my cabal client that error and won't budge until i close the client/gameguard down

anyone else having this problem?

Titanium
    Nope, not me. I have winXP and using FF browser.

idunno i never experienced this yet, but it had happend using x-trap, seemed like everytime i tried to photoshop something for forums with cabal open, id get xtrap error has encounted unknown error if i left it alt tabbd too long. prolly same type idea, i has no idea how to fix that though, other then stop multi tasking :P

I had to stop using Chrome, and go to FF, because I was getting that error. It also seems to close vent. Your best bet is to start the game first then open FF or IE, and then whatever programs you want....that fixed my issues last night.
    Being full of yourself online is fine, since you know in the real world you are nothing.

i know but that suxors! i am a big multi-tasker i must....

yeah and i'm running North anti-virus (ewww ikr!, not my computer though), and Win7 home edition... >.<.... it's nice to have but good god does it need to be fixed/updated

Quote Originally Posted by GoughGhan View Post
    I had to stop using Chrome, and go to FF, because I was getting that error. It also seems to close vent. Your best bet is to start the game first then open FF or IE, and then whatever programs you want....that fixed my issues last night.
    yeah that's what im using right now is chrome... ah crap! ... oh well back to FF

Im using Chrome also and I keep getting this game-guard message so it must be from chrome

i had the same problem but with me cabal loaded before the game guard did so lol

yeah needless to say but i will say it!

don't use chrome while using Cabal/gameguard

use FF or IE... more than likely it'll fix that issue

and using either of those browsers will help with the login issues when it comes to the website and account management so basically problem solved

bump

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast