Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blended RUNES: How does it really works???

Banned
    cuz KR math is completely different from urs and mine ^^

stay with me for a moment here...

when u have a set dmg and/or potential (as determined by ur set/gear/weap etc), ur stats in other words, the program can pretty much pre-set/pre-determine how many skills u need to cast 'on the average' to finish off an entity --- whether an environment (pve) or another player(pvp) --- BASED on the entity's own set of stats (def, flee, resist, etc.).

So it could be that instead of the 'obvious' and 'common' notion of the rate being applied to each skill as cast, they could have programmed it in such a way that the rate u have will apply to that pre-set, pre-determined no. of skills u need to kill the entity. Hence, no. 1 in my theoretical and seemingly rhetorical question above.

Are u still with me? tell me if that's too much to comprehend, kk. lol I know this is a radical view, but how else can u explain the non-conformity of critting to conventional math? Heck, not just critting but upgrading, crafting success, etc etc and the list goes on and on...lol. Like i said, their math is totally alien.

Gadamm drew ur dumb. Go hit a training dummy for two hours please. Anyway back on topic,if my defenceless rune activates, will the debuff affect all the mobs within my aoe, or will it only debuff one mob?
    Last edited by Nanjirou; 02-15-2011 at 02:35 AM.

Siggy By Rasecx!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nanjirou View Post
    Go hit a training dummy for two hours please.
    doesn't prove or disprove anything. wish ur mind works much better or sharper than that.
    so if it takes u 1m hits to kill a dummy lol, u'd crit 500k times, so?

Gadamm drew ur dumb.
    dumb are those who refuse to think outside of the box...like u

,if my defenceless rune activates, will the debuff affect all the mobs within my aoe, or will it only debuff one mob?
    who cares...not me

Drew I suggest a statistics course or 3 for you... Just because you have a chance to crit say even a 50% chance you could easily fire off 100 skills and crit 0 of them. Koreans, Japanese even Arabs all have and use the same math as it really is the only universal language.

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

Drew, 50% critical rate = 50% chance on every skill you cast. You cast lightning cannon its basically a yes or no as to whether you land a critical hit. There is no build up for a set of skills, if that was the case, Blader's would be critting a lot more often because of the critical rate they gain on each skill. Your so called 'outside the box' thinking isn't so outside the box considering 1+1=2 in every culture even if the numbers are called something different.

Koreans, Japanese even Arabs all have and use the same math as it really is the only universal language.
    This ^

Blended Runes, as far as I know they activate per hit or skill iirc. I'm thinking the more you hit, like a blader retargetting or FA I suppose, the better chance you have at activating runes more often.

when u have a set dmg and/or potential (as determined by ur set/gear/weap etc), ur stats in other words, the program can pretty much pre-set/pre-determine how many skills u need to cast 'on the average' to finish off an entity --- whether an environment (pve) or another player(pvp) --- BASED on the entity's own set of stats (def, flee, resist, etc.).

And that can be disproved by how non crits vary ^ There is no pre-determined route, all stats get factored everytime a skill is cast. It's the same reason why people in Porta Inferno can recieve misses from monsters and then other times defense rate will fail and they die.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PSBeardy View Post
    Drew I suggest a statistics course or 3 for you... Just because you have a chance to crit say even a 50% chance you could easily fire off 100 skills and crit 0 of them. Koreans, Japanese even Arabs all have and use the same math as it really is the only universal language.
    lol, what math is supposed to be, an exact field. If u can say that without blinking, that everything here is exact, I salute you....yea yeah, just console urself guys with what u feel comfortable. mine is just a possibility though seeing as everything in here from random to probability to lottery, lol, seem all scrwed up. lol. was it Einstein who said "it's not what u don't know that gets u into trouble; it's what u know for sure but ain't so"? True.

Quote Originally Posted by Soryuha View Post

And that can be disproved by how non crits vary ^ There is no pre-determined route, all stats get factored everytime a skill is cast. It's the same reason why people in Porta Inferno can recieve misses from monsters and then other times defense rate will fail and they die.
    kk fair 'nuf. a semblance of an explanation that disproves my theory. and that's how u prove or disprove things^^ rather than just say, it's how u apply math in this case 'cuz for all u know, they didn't. k case closed. peace.
    Last edited by Drew; 02-15-2011 at 08:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    lol, what math is supposed to be, an exact field. If u can say that without blinking, that everything here is exact, I salute you....yea yeah, just console urself guys with what u feel comfortable. mine is just a possibility though seeing as everything in here from random to probability to lottery, lol, seem all scrwed up. lol. was it Einstein who said "it's not what u don't know that gets u into trouble; it's what u know for sure but ain't so"? True.

kk fair 'nuf. a semblance of an explanation that disproves my theory. and that's how u prove or disprove things^^ rather than just say, it's how u apply math in this case 'cuz for all u know, they didn't. k case closed. peace.
    A simple way to figure out your theory would be to hit a weak mobs that only require 2 hits to kill it. If it is 50% rate, that means one crit and one don't for every attempt, which is not true.

-- Indomie enak --

Banned
    cuz KR math is completely different from urs and mine ^^

stay with me for a moment here...

So it could be that instead of the 'obvious' and 'common' notion of the rate being applied to each skill as cast, they could have programmed it in such a way that the rate u have will apply to that pre-set, pre-determined no. of skills u need to kill the entity. Hence, no. 1 in my theoretical and seemingly rhetorical question above.

Are u still with me? tell me if that's too much to comprehend, kk. lol I know this is a radical view, but how else can u explain the non-conformity of critting to conventional math? Heck, not just critting but upgrading, crafting success, etc etc and the list goes on and on...lol. Like i said, their math is totally alien.
    you've added complex words in a completely retarded statement, what do you mean am i still with you? have you even played cabal? apparently not by the looks of the bs you're spewing

doesn't prove or disprove anything. wish ur mind works much better or sharper than that.
    so if it takes u 1m hits to kill a dummy lol, u'd crit 500k times, so?

dumb are those who refuse to think outside of the box...like u

who cares...not me
    Lmao Takes a retar to make a simple thing complicated. Crits are one of the most straight forward things in this game... Overcomplicating does not = thinking outside the box, sorry. As for upgrade rates they are unknown.Same pretty much for crafting.

Siggy By Rasecx!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12