Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: S> Topaz Orb of Deathblow 2 slot - 16%CDI - VENUS

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Razwordz View Post
    Oh Mat... is your day that boring that you have to troll on a lowball offer. Of course it was low..... Thats how these things work..... Told ya once before I feel sorry for ya man.. Your life must I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ to have only this forum as your only source of human contact. How about this.. Tell me what Salvation Army Office your family goes to or what Soup Kitchen you go to on the weekend for the free grub, and I will gladly donate a buck or two. Its the least I can do for someone like you......
    Who said I was trolling you? I was simply pointing out that your offer was a lowball, and I'm sure you knew it as well. Don't act like such a retard on the forums and I won't call you out on it, pretty simple. Sounds like you're pretty mad though, go squeeze your stress ball buddy, 40 year old fat males do tend to have a high risk of heart attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    Who said I was trolling you? I was simply pointing out that your offer was a lowball, and I'm sure you knew it as well. Don't act like such a retard on the forums and I won't call you out on it, pretty simple. Sounds like you're pretty mad though, go squeeze your stress ball buddy, 40 year old fat males do tend to have a high risk of heart attacks.
    Retracting my previous comment. Its too easy to slam certain peeps.....
    Last edited by Razwordz; 02-15-2011 at 11:20 AM.
    MafiaBoss - The One FA
    Raz - 180 Wiz - Retired
    Feared But Never Forgotten

Banned
    I lol'd... your "snappy" comebacks are taking you longer and longer to come up with.... and the content... kinda pathetic. Then again... you must be used to pathetic things... Kinda like your existence in life.

But hey.... at least you got this Forum to justify your miserable life..... Not mad.... lol'ing at your azz. Get used to it.
    Nah, I just don't visit forums that often anymore. I don't know what's worse, being a bald fat 40 year old trying to say someones life is pathetic, or being the Guild Leader of a Guild that was based on a Japanese Anime for 12 year olds. I guess you can say it boggles my mind. What's your comeback going to look like? Brohan, tell your mom to stop calling me? Brolio, your life is pathetic. I'd say more but those are literally the only 2 things you've been saying on these forums for months when you're being made fun of. "Oh I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥, someone I don't know is making fun of me, better make fun of their mothers and say their life is pathetic." Score! You're 40 years old, can't grow hair anymore, play an MMORPG full-time, are in a Guild for 12 year olds, and can't stick up for yourself at all. You're a winner winner CHICKEN DINNER!! ahahahahahah you're too easy Raz, just toooooooooo easy.

You know how I know you're mad? Because.....you talk like this......lol......can't think of things to say.....so you put so many periods.......that it makes.....your posts........look........bigger................... ...................gj
    Last edited by Mat; 02-15-2011 at 11:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mat View Post
    nah, i just don't visit forums that often anymore. I don't know what's worse, being a bald fat 40 year old trying to say someones life is pathetic, or being the guild leader of a guild that was based on a japanese anime for 12 year olds. I guess you can say it boggles my mind. What's your comeback going to look like? Brohan, tell your mom to stop calling me? Brolio, your life is pathetic. I'd say more but those are literally the only 2 things you've been saying on these forums for months when you're being made fun of. "oh i love you >.<♥i love you >.<♥i love you >.<♥i love you >.<♥, someone i don't know is making fun of me, better make fun of their mothers and say their life is pathetic." score! You're 40 years old, can't grow hair anymore, play an mmorpg full-time, are in a guild for 12 year olds, and can't stick up for yourself at all. You're a winner winner chicken dinner!! Ahahahahahah you're too easy raz, just toooooooooo easy.

You know how i know you're mad? Because.....you talk like this......lol......can't think of things to say.....so you put so many periods.......that it makes.....your posts........look........bigger................... ...................gj
    lol !!

This just goes to show you how little you know. You don't know me, my age, or my life.... but keep guessing son. And let's not talk about saying the same lame azz I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ over and over, you've been doing it here for way too long. I've only ever told you your life is pathetic, sorry, I try to speak the truth. I live my life. You? Your gonna realize late in life, that yours has passed you by while you've been jacking off to pictures of Naked Aborigines in National Geographic magazines while waiting to get in to Hamburger College. Hope you enjoy dying old and lonely bro.

What else ya got little boy? ? ?
    MafiaBoss - The One FA
    Raz - 180 Wiz - Retired
    Feared But Never Forgotten

Yoo.... guys..... I’m trying to sell something here.... hahahah JK
    You guys keep flaming and trolling. At least you keep this on the first page....
    Please don’t let me interrupt you. I’ll get mad if I don’t see one reply and hour.
    Please continue.

TY

180 - FB - < DivineAlliance > - Venus - Cap

Osmium
    In a land far far away when Donkey's eat Unicorns while they play Monopoly.
    O.O................................. people log on this early?

[squeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaals] EoV , Aeon, or Mister Cupcake! <3

Click on the picture, cutie!

Banned
    This just goes to show you how little you know. You don't know me, my age, or my life.... but keep guessing son. And let's not talk about saying the same lame azz I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ over and over, you've been doing it here for way too long. I've only ever told you your life is pathetic, sorry, I try to speak the truth. I live my life. You? Your gonna realize late in life, that yours has passed you by while you've been jacking off to pictures of Naked Aborigines in National Geographic magazines while waiting to get in to Hamburger College. Hope you enjoy dying old and lonely bro.

What else ya got little boy? ? ?
    I think we all know how you live your life, eating at McDonalds(I feel betrayed) attending Anime conventions, and beating off to of Hentai. Hamburger College? Sounds like a college you wish you could have went to Mr. Chubbs. Have you tried Bosley yet?

What are you............gonna say next?..........something like..............lolbk............lolnolife...... .loldielonely...../rinserepeat?

Yo man, i thought I told u guys this b4, McDez makes u lag irl LOL

AEON GUILDY DICOUNT, 12 alz !

I'm actually 180 o.o

~Contra Mundi~

Quote Originally Posted by Muramasa View Post
    AEON GUILDY DICOUNT, 12 alz !
    mmmm NO!

180 - FB - < DivineAlliance > - Venus - Cap

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast