Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Wwwwwtttttfffffffffffffffff

Banned

Wwwwwtttttfffffffffffffffff

Why did you GM's remove my Sig.....?

[GM] Balboa
    11. Signatures and avatars
    Your avatar must be no bigger than 80 pixels by 64 pixels in size and no larger than 25 KB. Signatures are limited to a size of 500 x 150 pixels or 8 lines of text (in a combination of picture and text a line of text counts as 20 pixels). Images in signatures may not be larger than 500KB. What can and cannot be included in signatures and images for avatars follows the same rules and regulations as anything else posted in these forums.
    Last edited by [GM] Balboa; 02-13-2011 at 07:34 PM.

thank you for being to the point and concise in your response it is much appreciated in this our time of need it makes it easy to read the precise and exact reasons as to answer our questions in a simple and effective manner in as few words as possible to ensure that there is no confusion and that a clear response to the query is presented in a well to do manner and format in such a way that one can take one simple glance at the information and know exactly every detail that pertains to what they need to know for easy access to the desired information to which we seek in our daily lives so that we can keep up with the rapid pace of life and everything is simple and uncomplicated and easy to read in point form with no long paragraphs of useless unnessesary text for this i am so greatful to you balboa that i cannot begin to express in words my feelings towards you in helping my dear friend matrimoney in rectifying this puzzling and perplexing problem