Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: forgot password,GM help me pls. :(

Trainee

forgot password,GM help me pls. :(

hi, i changed my password in cabal "while logged in" (to make it more clear) in cabal website then when i close it and open my cabal game, i cant log in anymore , it says its wrong account and password,so i go back to cabal website, press the forgot password "not logged in", then i ask to change my password and it says they send new password in my email, but the problem is i forgot my password of my email because i didnt use that email since i created my account in cabal, its different from my main email address. can i move my old email to my main email account, because i cant really remember my password of that email, and theres 2 question if i didnt remember my password, i only answered 1 correct the other one i cant really remember i tried so many times but it made email account locked for 12 hours. dont worry its really my account but since i didnt use that email for long time ago, i cant open it. someone help me pls. sorry i cant go to help desk because i cant log in to cabal site because i ask for a new password and i cant open my email for new password. i need help pls..

if u need verification that its really my account u can ask me questions related to my cabal account. ty i hope i can still play..help me pls..
    Last edited by idk; 01-20-2012 at 10:25 AM.

They will need a photo copy of your I'd that matches the info you registered with to change your email
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Trainee
    oh wow im so dead..i put random infos back then because i dont trust internet that much, that was 3 yrs ago but now i dont give a f*ck about it..xD I can give lots of screenshots from start to now, some of the screenshots are on my facebook..look on their facebook account. or if they want, ill give all of my screenshots.

If you put random info in you sir need your email pass lol
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Just create a new account and submit the information to the GM, make sure to reference the account ID that your talking about, and also since currently the only method we are aware of is a form of ID name to Account Name comparison as whitetrash said above; You might be a lil f'd. Have you been playing on the same ISP/network? That's the only thing I can think of to verify its the same computer atleast that wants acccess back to the account, GMs probably will need some way to verify your the same person..

www.cabal.com/Support/HelpDesk
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Trainee
    what is isp/network? yea they can track me down if they can, im playing in the same computer..ty guys for ur help, i hope gm can fix it. i still wanna play and enjoy more.

watch out for the interweb polices

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    Your ability to post is NOT a right, it's a privilege.

Trainee
    Greetings,

Due to the insufficient information, we regret to inform you that we are unable to assist you regarding your request for a registered E-mail Address change. We strongly suggest submitting another ticket once you have acquired the necessary information.

Please provide the following information:
    Current Registered E-Mail Address:

Please be advised that we are only able process your request if the Registered Name matches the information listed on your Identification Form.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,
    [GM] Orion

bye bye.

Banned
    don't blame them because then anyone could just find someone's cabal account username and send help desk for their password...

Trainee
    yea its my fault to forgot my info on my registered e-mail. so bye bye cabal.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast