Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: discus about prem DX dungeon drop table

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    You buy them from CS

Straw that broke the camel's back
    So, the only time time we can get these is IF they choose to have them in the item shop?!?!?!Only can find them in a package deal, dam!
    A.K.A.--------- Z, GrandChamp, Silk-The-Shocker, BoneCrusher
    R.I.P IllusionistZ LvL 170 WI - Stolen by RespectPimp
    HellSamuari LvL 17x BL - Strangeland

I have no idea, but I've ran 4 steamers and 4 explorer journals so far. Only dropped forci single slot from last chest and sometimes UCHH. Wonder if it can come with an epic or amp...
    Fear is an Illusion

Shadow Titanium
    You realize that CR2 and RoL2 are in the regular DX dungeon drop table as well, right? I've never heard of a single person that has found a CR2 or a RoL2 from any DX dungeon, and I'm sure that tens of thousands have been run, so I seriously doubt that even a single one will drop. Going off what players from EU are saying, where they've had premium DX dungeons available for over a month now, the premium dungeons are basically the same thing as the regular versions. The only difference that I've heard is that instead of getting the regular crappy mystic / teragrace / shineguard single slot non-craft garbage, you get single slot non-craft forcium garbage. Seriously, don't get your hopes up.

Oh, you're also forgetting that in order to buy the dungeon entries, you have to buy that BB+ package and you get a measly six entries (two panic cave, two ruined train, two frozen clue). This is just another epic fail added on to EST's terrible resume.

EDIT: The drop tables for all the maps, DX dungeons, regular dungeons, and CA's have been available on the Korean site for ages. There's no difference between Korean and NA drop tables, and people that think there is don't know what they're talking about.

Here is a link to the translated DX dungeon drop tables. The three tabs are the three different DX dungeons, by default it goes to panic cave. As you can see, level four disks, familiar minerals, the three crappy formula cards, cr2's, rol2's, level four artifact carts, and all that other crap that's in the premium dungeons can drop in the regular dungeons. Other than crafted SIGMetal weapons and Forcium armor pieces, the only difference between the drop tables are EoX8 and SEH/SEHH.

tl;dr: Don't waste your time and money on these shitty premium DX dungeons.
    Last edited by macbowes; 02-14-2011 at 09:05 AM.

U get a BB+ 30 days with it, which isn't acc/char bound.
    Fear is an Illusion

Still is a total fail if we have to buy something in order to get these entries and on top of it only get 6 of them?!?!?!? Wow, unbelievable
    A.K.A.--------- Z, GrandChamp, Silk-The-Shocker, BoneCrusher
    R.I.P IllusionistZ LvL 170 WI - Stolen by RespectPimp
    HellSamuari LvL 17x BL - Strangeland

Banned
    Best event ever! Wait, this isn't even an event, just new CS items. Thanks guise!

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    Best event ever! Wait, this isn't even an event, just new CS items. Thanks guise!
    Bro, you get 50% bonus XP & AP in DX dungeons.

Sickest. Event. Ever.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Snakeyes View Post
    and do RoL, RoC, SEH, SEHH EoX+8 drop all the time at the end of dx dungeons or is it rare drops?
    yes, all the time.
    you get 2-5 of each every time you run it.

yeah, im that creative

first 2 CS prem runs. 1st run FCHH then char bound FC WA gloves 1 slot. 2nd run uch and uch

nothing epic so far I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ crap

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    Your ability to post is NOT a right, it's a privilege.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowe View Post
    first 2 CS prem runs. 1st run FCHH then char bound FC WA gloves 1 slot. 2nd run uch and uch

Which ones,what difficulty....and how does it feel to get fucked without lube?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast