Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Talk much?

Talk much?

So this one time I wanted to pvp this blader name "onlywhenicrit" and he/she shows me their gear and k red board to try to scare me? i still wanted too pvp but they continues to decline my pvp and and says how much of a trash character i am lol cause im using osmo weps?lol but finally we pvped and okay i did beat him/her and vice versa and now everytime i want to pvp he/she keeps talking trash like how I need a green card? lol like wtf seriously? now he/she wont even pvp but just continue to talk sht all day and decline when i request..I guess that he/she just feels embarresed to lose to someone who is not as geared? all im sayin is stop talkin trash and just except my pvp request and stop talking sht so much cause thats all you do.

Pvp is luck end of history

Shadow Titanium
    pvp is nothing.....

The point is that person is talkin trash while decline my request. stop talkin trash period.

Shadow Titanium
    Who is your charcter ..... since ur in venus

Shadow Titanium
    u mad bro?

Banned
    rub a dub dub a dub?

bro crit rolled you, I saw it. LOL FAIL TROLL BINTAY HERE? dont come on forums and QQ that you got rolled by a Bl who's 8 lvls under you. I see you trolling on your blue bike +5 and now you feel pro? become a sushi chef kid and while your at it read a fuxing BOOK! you're insulting everyone here with your idiotic dribble, and it's "accept pvp" not "except"

where is the troll police?
    Last edited by Envy; 02-17-2011 at 05:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tru2it View Post
    So this one time I wanted to pvp this blader name "onlywhenicrit" and he/she shows me their gear and k red board to try to scare me? i still wanted too pvp but they continues to decline my pvp and and says how much of a trash character i am lol cause im using osmo weps?lol but finally we pvped and okay i did beat him/her and vice versa and now everytime i want to pvp he/she keeps talking trash like how I need a green card? lol like wtf seriously? now he/she wont even pvp but just continue to talk sht all day and decline when i request..I guess that he/she just feels embarresed to lose to someone who is not as geared? all im sayin is stop talkin trash and just except my pvp request and stop talking sht so much cause thats all you do.
    lol, i bet you had to use google translator to translate from your FOB language, or are you just this bad at english? really sushi chef is where you belong kid

Quote Originally Posted by Envy View Post
    bro crit rolled you, I saw it. LOL FAIL TROLL BINTAY HERE? dont come on forums and QQ that you got rolled by a Bl who's 8 lvls under you. I see you trolling on your blue bike +5 and now you feel pro? become a sushi chef kid and while your at it read a fuxing BOOK! you're insulting everyone here with your idiotic dribble, and it's "accept pvp" not "except"

where is the troll police?
    lol
    <Removed>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast