Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Hey LethalHeart

Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    LOLWUT?

candy69 is rage69, who is a guy

daaaaang ur a smart kid
    Oh hey I heard you're a college kid working in BK for minimum wage and your manager comes in and yells at you because you're not following the rules in the manual. I couldn't give a if I at this game, its just nice to know that I make more money than you and im not in college yet.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LordNorth View Post
    Oh hey I heard you're a college kid working in BK for minimum wage and your manager comes in and yells at you because you're not following the rules in the manual. I couldn't give a if I at this game, its just nice to know that I make more money than you and im not in college yet.
    dude i heard he got fired and now works in a barber shop

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WIpwns View Post
    fixed
    r u mad that im better than you? you show it more and more every day my little qq'er

Banned
    r u mad that im better than you? you show it more and more every day my little qq'er
    i only qq because dasmexy is better than u and hes from merc

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LordNorth View Post
    Lol.....so you assume I'm still working at BK, and you also assume you make more money than me? I'll say this, it'll probably take you 3-4 years of expense-free living to save up as much money as I have right now. BTW, you kid, get over it. Nobody wants to sit here and watch you cry like a little whineass because I'm better than you and you can't do anything about it other than say I have a fail life when you only know 1 aspect of it which has recently changed. Lets talk about what we do know. You K? lololool

Banned
    i only qq because dasmexy is better than u and hes from merc
    nah ur mad ur blader was garbage and so is ur wiz

Banned
    Lol.....so you assume I'm still working at BK, and you also assume you make more money than me? I'll say this, it'll probably take you 3-4 years of expense-free living to save up as much money as I have right now. BTW, you kid, get over it. Nobody wants to sit here and watch you cry like a little whineass because I'm better than you and you can't do anything about it other than say I have a fail life when you only know 1 aspect of it which has recently changed. Lets talk about what we do know. You K? lololool
    some1 is in /rage mode LOLOLOL

Banned
    some1 is in /rage mode LOLOLOL
    lol ...you obviously dont know me very well...i could give 2 shats about these forums and everyone in it, same with this game. its littered with little immature prescent children like you that i love to flame and make fun of

you know why? because i get responses that make no sense half the time, and then people just start throwing around random comments like omgat u sitll work at bk zomgg i gots a better job den uu

when in reality...lets be honest here...the kid has no job, is probably a freshman in HS, has glasses, weighs 450 lbs, never been close to any woman besides his mother (who he's going to be living with for the rest of his life)

u see what i did there?

ohHHH HI

Banned
    lol ...you obviously dont know me very well...i could give 2 shats about these forums and everyone in it, same with this game. its littered with little immature prescent children like you that i love to flame and make fun of

you know why? because i get responses that make no sense half the time, and then people just start throwing around random comments like omgat u sitll work at bk zomgg i gots a better job den uu

when in reality...lets be honest here...the kid has no job, is probably a freshman in HS, has glasses, weighs 450 lbs, never been close to any woman besides his mother (who he's going to be living with for the rest of his life)

u see what i did there?

ohHHH HI
    tl;dr

whos that 20 year old that works in bk again?

Banned
    tl;dr

whos that 20 year old that worked in bk again?
    Fixed.

You realize even presidents worked at fast food restaurants right? I bet your mom/dad still do. Nom Nom here son have a Big Mac I just made at Work, took me a whole 3 hours to save up to buy it for you!

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast