Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: 88 EoD runs later.......

Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    Jesus, living in the parents basement being 30+ years old is kinda played out now, find something new to make up and say...I treat this game as real life? Ha....funny...People liek you think I'm serious because I have better gear than you, but in reality, I don't take these forums serious at all...which is why I say stuff like

DDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

/win k?

Why is it getting old? Does the truth hurt? You have better gear? How did you get it? From what I saw in another thread, you bought your account to. LOL So I guess you can have better gear using USD. Guess you got some overtime at BK that week huh? Are you still whining to them about not giving you a 10 minute break after working for 3 hours? I mean, it is really that difficult to put fries in the grease and pull them out and salt them?

Quote Originally Posted by IllusionistZ View Post
    how come we can never get an offical post from the GM's around here? Drop rate from ESTsoft sux. We had the same situation on OGP and when GM's did thier test on thier servers it was fine but we finally got them to make another character and test it out on the our servers they realized the drop was 4x lower than what it should be. Can the GM's here do the same?
    I have actually gotten more drops at Cornus since the switch then I did when it was at OGP. Maybe it's just luck.

Banned
    Why would they make a ring that's better then a Rol+2 drop as easy as an uch. How about you stop trying to farm for it day and night and do other stuff.

1) I HIGHLY doubt Matrimonkey bought his account, why ? Cuz I remember him being around and annoying even me WAAYYYYY BACK THEN.
    2) farming rol+2 LAWL HAHA there are very few ppl that even have teh ring and even less ppl that farm it.
    3) Lets see why u should farm that ring. 1- it gives bonus stats ONTOP of the 15 rate whilst the rol+2 only gives 15 rate
    4) if mat did buy his gears with usd, he would be alot stronger then he is now. anyone with any decent common sence could get his gear.
    5) You would be surprised at how many USD transaction go on in this game. chances are if its amp forcium or 2 slot forci weap, some nub already placed a usd offer on it. Mat QQ's when someone "magically" buys a peice of gear he wants with usd and has been saving alz for
    6) untill u can show any cash transaction and prove me wrong, st f u . thnx have a nice day =D
    and FYI i got my ring on my very first attempt. and got it on my alt on my 5th-6th attempt...soo....yeah pwned.

Tell that to the people that swears up and down that Blades pwn Katanas, I mean whats 2 attack gonna do for you really? or 4 if you go two...

1%?

1% Ring
    2-4% Pet

That could be 5% extra DMG and trust me it does a difference. Also 10HP can make a difference, Ive had my pvps where i had 5 or 10 HP left.... now imagine if i had 10 hp less that what i would normally have... what would have happened? I would have lost the pvp.

Plus people with weird issues in the head like i do (lol), i rather see that i have 100% Critical DMG than 99% Critical DMG... >_> It bugs me, so that 1% would do wonders for me =D
    Last edited by Sephiroth; 05-14-2010 at 11:54 AM.
    R.I.P. xSephirothx

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    Also 10HP can make a difference, Ive had man pvps where i had 5 or 10 HP left....
    Dude, I've had woman pvp's where I've DIED. So yeah, I get where you're coming from.

Mmm.... Fruit~

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Triplethreat View Post
    Why is it getting old? Does the truth hurt? You have better gear? How did you get it? From what I saw in another thread, you bought your account to. LOL So I guess you can have better gear using USD. Guess you got some overtime at BK that week huh? Are you still whining to them about not giving you a 10 minute break after working for 3 hours? I mean, it is really that difficult to put fries in the grease and pull them out and salt them?
    rofl...bought my account...gto kid i know plenty of people that knew me back when i was lvl 100 with noob trash gear

and on top of that i was lvl 50 during last years xmas event, doi doi doi

Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    rofl...bought my account...gto kid i know plenty of people that knew me back when i was lvl 100 with noob trash gear

and on top of that i was lvl 50 during last years xmas event, doi doi doi
    I didn't say it. Fiery did and apparently DarkkD knows something about it...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Triplethreat View Post
    I didn't say it. Fiery did and apparently DarkkD knows something about it...
    That's funny, DarrkD is in Ronin vent almost every day lol you honestly think he would say something like that to Fiery? Come on now, get real....anyone who knows me at all knows I'm the only one thats ever played my Blader since lvl 1.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Jamie View Post
    I like you guyz
    we like you too, jamie, lol

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast