Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 88 EoD runs later.......

88 EoD runs later.......

still no ring wtf is wrong with this game?

pro english right here

Quote Originally Posted by bingotoy View Post
    the prices i pay is for example you sell me worth of 2.5bil item so i will pay 100USD per bil so 100 USD x2 = 1000 USD for 500m is 50

[The Mergaheph's ring]

-- Indomie enak --

88? wow... fail est lol >_>

Wanna know whats funny? Ive done like 4 or 5 or w/e and still got nothing, my wife comes out of nowhere and randomly does a EOD and gets it the first run -.-

lol *sigh*
    R.I.P. xSephirothx

lol just got mine after 41 runs. that s dude >.> i couldn't imagine doing 88 runs.

SomewhereWhereItRainsAlot, Washington, USA
    i think its funny that you all care about a silly ring when you're better off gettin an ROL+2, since it's 1)Tradeable, 2)You CAN have multiples of it per char, 3)Sellable, and 4)Doesnt need all the bells and whistles to be awesome and pro....what's 1% CD really gonna do for you? I mean, cmon people.....
    10mWasted
    TheWishmaster
    Lv 18x - Force Blader
    Knight of Protection
    "You were given root for two reasons: to catch your fish and so she can't get away" R.I.P. Mysti

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    i think its funny that you all care about a silly ring when you're better off gettin an ROL+2, since it's 1)Tradeable, 2)You CAN have multiples of it per char, 3)Sellable, and 4)Doesnt need all the bells and whistles to be awesome and pro....what's 1% CD really gonna do for you? I mean, cmon people.....
    I've never seen someone so dumb in my entire life. We have 4 ring slots, two should be crit dmg, two should be rate. Do you really think people would rather NOT get the FREE unique ring and pay 3B for a RoL+2? Are you that retarded? Seriously, uninstall cabal ASAP. Also, Rage already has a RoL+2, he needs the unique ring to get 30 rate from 2 rings, DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Enso View Post
    umad?
    Yes...why yes I am.

Run # 73 btw.

Thumbs up

I like you guyz

Quote Originally Posted by [gm] jamie View Post
    i like you guyz
    lol

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast