Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: CD% or M.Attack

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by otice1 View Post
    Hurry up and delete your last 10+ posts then. It would be embarrassing if anyone read them after seeing this quote.
    it wasn't embarassing as it was a sincere attempt at isolating the relationships of cd, amp, m/attk. And the total picture wasn't really obvious during then, as I said incomplete. But now u know what i was talking about. It was right on track. Wording, eh...

At least, i'm not resorting to the safe word...lol^^ and i try to impart the little that I know.

U should have told ur boss, Mat (if that isn't u urself), to have just given the right numbers (and/or words: m/attk power) right on the first bat, instead of just saying "way off..." lol...that'd save us all the 10 plus or so posts. That's the problem when u just wanna be a flamer and not help around here. If i were u, i won't emulate my boss^^ /end of

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by otice1 View Post
    I never said you were way off I said you were wrong and I told you exactly how the first time I posted in this thread. This response of yours makes absolutely no sense and any respect someone could have had for you was just lost when you mentioned that you think I am the same person as Matt.
    and i didn't say u were the one who said "way off" I said it was mat:

Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    no...ur wrong lol

its not 1 to 10...not even close
    oh in hindsight i'm wrong again lol, Mat said "ur wrong"...well pretty much what u said lol...together with the countless of threads u seem to kiss his a.s.s., would u blame me for thinking he and you are the same person? And plus ur penchant for having the last word in any argument, lol, could u blame me?

kk, I acknowledged ur pointing out the wording and terminology here...so i guess i'll give u the last words lol I'm really out now. Peace (and i mean that, no hypocrisy here either lol ^^)

SIGMetal
    7% m/amp = 15% cd = 75 m/attk
    1 m/amp = 2.14 cd = 10.714 m/attk
    0.5 m/amp = 1 cd = 5 m/attk
    0.1 m/amp = 0.2 cd = 1 m/attk

i would not call that wrong terminology.

Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    i did

wo woh, hold on...

i did say this

1amp = 10 m/attk (well roughly) at 1k m/attk

and then u said it takes 2k for 10:

to which I said, that's 20, and now u confirmed it?

1% of 1k = 10
    1% of 2k = 20

it can't get any simpler arithmetic than that...so where are we not seeing eye to eye mr math geek? huh

and i didn't quote anything out of context. i just removed part of ur response which is haughty seeing as u are yet again trying to be 'know it all' without being helpful. I respect what u know and ur seniority but sometimes, really honestly, ur logic and sense amaze me...the opposite way. Any chance that's a sign of old age? lol

Rather than answer the op's q, which i'm trying to do, u come up with retorts that don't shed light on anything at all. Making u look like one of the member of the mafia urself lol. A syndicate which wanna keep every bit of information they have found out and discovered around here for themselves. And that in my book is lame and stupid...over a silly game lol.

and if i recall right...a distant time...think back in ogp, u were the one who said that any number multiplied with 0 is the number itself or something to that stupid effect, and when confronted with the basic flaw in premise, u just had to bail out with the safe word: sarcasm, u were being sarcastic lol. I hope ur not being sarcastic here either.

lol oh well Mr. math n.e.r.d., just try to stay focus ok
    and for all this bla bla bla im right and your wrong thats all i see

Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    7% m/amp = 15% cd = 75 m/attk
    1 m/amp = 2.14 cd = 10.714 m/attk
    0.5 m/amp = 1 cd = 5 m/attk
    0.1 m/amp = 0.2 cd = 1 m/attk

i would not call that wrong terminology.

and for all this bla bla bla im right and your wrong thats all i see
    I will once again clarify the INTER-PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP OF AMP TO ATTK. USING THESE FORUMLAS ONE CAN BECOME A GOD! AMP 5%=ATTK40 ASSUMING YOU HAVE 931 ATTK!

Sig made by InfiCathi<3

Shadow Titanium
    i did

wo woh, hold on...

i did say this

1amp = 10 m/attk (well roughly) at 1k m/attk

and then u said it takes 2k for 10:

to which I said, that's 20, and now u confirmed it?

1% of 1k = 10
    1% of 2k = 20

it can't get any simpler arithmetic than that...so where are we not seeing eye to eye mr math geek? huh

and i didn't quote anything out of context. i just removed part of ur response which is haughty seeing as u are yet again trying to be 'know it all' without being helpful. I respect what u know and ur seniority but sometimes, really honestly, ur logic and sense amaze me...the opposite way. Any chance that's a sign of old age? lol

Rather than answer the op's q, which i'm trying to do, u come up with retorts that don't shed light on anything at all. Making u look like one of the member of the mafia urself lol. A syndicate which wanna keep every bit of information they have found out and discovered around here for themselves. And that in my book is lame and stupid...over a silly game lol.

and if i recall right...a distant time...think back in ogp, u were the one who said that any number multiplied with 0 is the number itself or something to that stupid effect, and when confronted with the basic flaw in premise, u just had to bail out with the safe word: sarcasm, u were being sarcastic lol. I hope ur not being sarcastic here either.

lol oh well Mr. math n.e.r.d., just try to stay focus ok
    thats how much attack POWER you get, not how much attack

1 amp is not equal to 10 attack. ever. because the 10 attack will get multiplied by the amp in the gears and skills (just stone cannon alone over doubles that). end of the story is that 10 attk > 1 amp. amirite or amirite? imrite. bai
    Presizion 16x FA - Venus
    IIChrisxDxGr8II 14x FB [RETIRED, RIP.]

Leader: Defiance - "The team on my side committed." -

I'm the best, and I'll sh** on anybody you nominate. That's a fact, that's a promise I'm proud to make.

Shadow Titanium
    there was nothing i did wrong...

look at the screenie

based on the yellow part of 2k and 1k s/m/attk base, the red portion has increment of 20 and 10, respectively for every 1% amp increase. Whatever u call the red partion , sword, magic, that's what i was referring to. If there's one thing i admit then, if that's what u wanna hear, is i got all my words confused. Ok so those factors aren't m/attk per se, but power...my bad. U can accuse me of anything but u can't say I don't admit it when there's an oversight on my part. So yeah after u pointed out the terminologies. Happy now? Case closed. Peace.
    i should have responded to this post instead of the other one, but anyways, the 20 is the attack POWER not the MAGIC ATTACK, theres a difference. take 1000 base and 1 amp, subtract the one amp and add 10 attk (1010), the damage output will be higher.
    Presizion 16x FA - Venus
    IIChrisxDxGr8II 14x FB [RETIRED, RIP.]

Leader: Defiance - "The team on my side committed." -

I'm the best, and I'll sh** on anybody you nominate. That's a fact, that's a promise I'm proud to make.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123