Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why being nerfed so much

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by darkparasite View Post
    what i believe est forgot was in the older versions of cabal before the ring update fb can easily max out cr makeing them deadly in pvp over the other classes but since the 4 rings all of the other classes can easily be just as deadly. That completely kills the fb advantage over anyone else.
    1v1 FB is the deadliest class and still is. with the power of root there is not one other class that can beat them in a 1v1

Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    1v1 FB is the deadliest class and still is. with the power of root there is not one other class that can beat them in a 1v1
    unless they I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ lol, A smart FB can win every pvp elite they enter into.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    unless they I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ lol, A smart FB can win every pvp elite they enter into.
    Pk is a different story. Warriors or bladers can use ii, and with the proper gear set up, they can be mf immune. I know first hand that when warriors and bl try to 1v1 me, often times they'll use their ii short before I get within root range. It depends on the approach, however, wi, fs, fa and other fb are always subject to fb in 1v1 because of 2 roots.

Also, to answer the original topic, weod weapons are horrid for fb. Because force bladers are a hybrid class (meaning we share magic and sword skills) we have lower attack base than other classes. While weak eod weapons can provide with high cdi/rate, they lack the base attack necessary to satisfy a FB's needs.

However, FB are very versatile in that they can have 3 different builds, full crit build (meaning high cdi weapons, osm grade or better, because then you're receiving a better base), full amp build (so two forcium weapons, preferably amp because then it runs like a fs, boosting the base attack that's normally lacking) and a hybrid build (so one amp weapon and one high crit weapon). All of the builds work fairly well, so it's all just preference.

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    Pk is a different story. Warriors or bladers can use ii, and with the proper gear set up, they can be mf immune. I know first hand that when warriors and bl try to 1v1 me, often times they'll use their ii short before I get within root range. It depends on the approach, however, wi, fs, fa and other fb are always subject to fb in 1v1 because of 2 roots.

Also, to answer the original topic, weod weapons are horrid for fb. Because force bladers are a hybrid class (meaning we share magic and sword skills) we have lower attack base than other classes. While weak eod weapons can provide with high cdi/rate, they lack the base attack necessary to satisfy a FB's needs.

However, FB are very versatile in that they can have 3 different builds, full crit build (meaning high cdi weapons, osm grade or better, because then you're receiving a better base), full amp build (so two forcium weapons, preferably amp because then it runs like a fs, boosting the base attack that's normally lacking) and a hybrid build (so one amp weapon and one high crit weapon). All of the builds work fairly well, so it's all just preference.
    thats y u gotta learn to use an FB. if WA/BL use ii run till it runs out, they dash at the same speed as u. after 1min of running u are in control for the next 4minutes

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by boredom View Post
    lol stupid FB. you do realise you can just use def down twice on someone to remove curse dodge...
    haha trap =D

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12