Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: GM's i have a suggestion

Shadow Titanium

GM's i have a suggestion

make us a translation button on Cabal, cause most of these globals don't even know how to speak english, which would help out war etc -.-

*PEWPEW*

Banned

GM's i have a suggestion

make us a translation button on Cabal, cause most of these GMs don't even know how to speak english, which would help out Help Desk etc -.-

Shadow Titanium
    +1 for Lethal lol

*PEWPEW*

Lethal fails....we don't have any real GM's to not actually speak to in any language...

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

I think you'd ask too much ABL , but what they can do instead would be a spanish section here where they can discuss tips and tricks about the game...And if thats gonna happen, i will make sure to make them a guide of the most useful words in english and such so they can learn it step by step.

"You just f***ed with the wrong Mexican."

Banned
    lol if only we all the took the time to read alittle better we might understand them

Quote Originally Posted by Snakeyes View Post
    lol if only we all the took the time to read alittle better we might understand them
    meh, I'll just throw rocks and cast derisive Monty Python quotes their way......more amusing...

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

Retired (Perussing General Topics or Support)
    Quote Originally Posted by PSBeardy View Post
    meh, I'll just throw rocks and cast derisive Monty Python quotes their way......more amusing...
    Oh really, so what is the average air speed of a swallow???????

Retired
    Account Passed On