Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oh geez...

Thumbs down Oh geez...

Quote GM Squish
    "Just to clear thing up here.
    What was approved with OGP was to give GAs the monthly Platinum service, not any other items.
    However, it turns out that GMs had given little too much than what they should have given.
    We had investigated the items and the game logs to search for the items given out manually and have removed them.
    Going through additional investigations for those who claimed that their items which they looted from the game had been removed.
    If the record show that he or she had picked up the item from the game as they claimed to have, we will recover the item; if not, well.. you better get ready for.. *cough* *cough* ba.. *cough* n.."

First.. that is false. The monthly premium was the last thing that was "approved" to be given out to watchers and GA. I worked very closely and was very close to the GM who managed that program and I know what went down.
    First EST had only agreed temporary items like costumes. That GM had to fight very hard to get permissions to give out blessing beads and premium. It wasn't OGP holding them back, it was 100% ESTSoft.

So...
    A. You are lying
    B. You have no idea what you are talking about
    C. You guys let it happen for over a year and really had no idea? Uh huh...

I've talked with GM's from ESTSoft before in game about the watcher system and they had no objection when I explained how it worked.

Lying to people isn't cool. Putting the blame on OGP isn't cool either.
    If you make a mistake, man up.

Banned
    holy crappers batman!

The truth will set you freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by batman View Post
    Quote GM Squish
    "Just to clear thing up here.
    What was approved with OGP was to give GAs the monthly Platinum service, not any other items.
    However, it turns out that GMs had given little too much than what they should have given.
    We had investigated the items and the game logs to search for the items given out manually and have removed them.
    Going through additional investigations for those who claimed that their items which they looted from the game had been removed.
    If the record show that he or she had picked up the item from the game as they claimed to have, we will recover the item; if not, well.. you better get ready for.. *cough* *cough* ba.. *cough* n.."

First.. that is false. The monthly premium was the last thing that was "approved" to be given out to watchers and GA. I worked very closely and was very close to the GM who managed that program and I know what went down.
    First EST had only agreed temporary items like costumes. That GM had to fight very hard to get permissions to give out blessing beads and premium. It wasn't OGP holding them back, it was 100% ESTSoft.

So...
    A. You are lying
    B. You have no idea what you are talking about
    C. You guys let it happen for over a year and really had no idea? Uh huh...

I've talked with GM's from ESTSoft before in game about the watcher system and they had no objection when I explained how it worked.

You didn't work at OGP nor did you work at ESTsoft, I suggest you just keep quiet, because no matter what you think you knew, you were most likely wrong.

Lol @ this kid thinking that he knows better about what EST agreed on.

Better listen or Batman will whoop yo ass.

lol

Quote Originally Posted by batman View Post
    Quote GM Squish]

+1

Being full of yourself online is fine, since you know in the real world you are nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by GoughGhan View Post
    Christ, lol. I didn't know gough knew what chatroulette was.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast