Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wearing Items out of class, What are the requirements help!

Wearing Items out of class, What are the requirements help!

I'm new to this game and only at level 43. I want to wear some out of class gear such as an aramid battle helmet and since I am a FS I don't know what the requirements are though I can wear other Battle gear. How do I figure this out? It is a +5 aramid battle helmet.

If you are a FS you can use the Force Blader requirements, once you fill those you can wear it.

Banned
    exhaust this option only in osm, the last tier which isn't class specific. any lesser tier isn't so relevant, might as well follow ur own set

other than fs, what i know:

bl, owing to the fact they can go either dex or str intensive can go heavy, i.e., armorset. follw wa.
    fa can use wiz set, follow wiz require. more int, more mattk

and in the order of defense, armor > battle > martial that's why a lot of people prfer armor. If u get right down to it: 3 classes (fs, bl, wa) can wear armor; 2 classes Battle (but amp specific, so 1 of each); and only 1 would stick to martial mamp (wiz). That will tell u about their relative pricing too in the market.

So u'd be better off sticking with armorset than turn battle. Unless u have ur own reason for doing so.

You can wear any item as long as you meet its " Stats Requirements " excluding the items that are class related; in those items you'll find a [ (WA)-(FS)-(BL)-(FA)-(WI)-(FB) ] next to the item name.

You'd also need to know that stats affect your Magic/Attack - Defense - Attack Rate - Defense Rate; for instance a WI gets the biggest boost from INT, and WA from STR, thus a WA going for a INT build and wearing Martial Osmium (High INT) would be a waste of stats, same goes for a wizard going for an Armour Osmium build ( High STR ).

Thanks everyone.

FS wear Armor...period.

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

Amor and Battle but you should want Amor.

Unfortunately, we do not recover the lost Mission War entry fee due to the unstable internet connection.
    We may only restore your lost Mission War entry fee under these conditions.
    - Unnoticed Server down
    - Emergency server maintenance

Please do understand this matter.
    If you have any further questions, please report us again.
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    exhaust this option only in osm, the last tier which isn't class specific. any lesser tier isn't so relevant, might as well follow ur own set

other than fs, what i know:

bl, owing to the fact they can go either dex or str intensive can go heavy, i.e., armorset. follw wa.
    fa can use wiz set, follow wiz require. more int, more mattk

and in the order of defense, armor > battle > martial that's why a lot of people prfer armor. If u get right down to it: 3 classes (fs, bl, wa, fb) can wear armor; 2 classes Battle (but amp specific, so 1 of each); and only 1 would stick to martial mamp (wiz). That will tell u about their relative pricing too in the market.

So u'd be better off sticking with armorset than turn battle. Unless u have ur own reason for doing so.
    fixt

forgot that fb can wear armor too bro >.> sawp with that?

I repeat.... FS wear armor, just cause you can do something does not necessarily make it smart. There is no conceivable instance in which battle gear should ever be put on a FS the whole notion is so fail I just don't know what else to say....

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

you should wear armor but i remember wearing fb gear when i played a fs. it just looks cooler. just look at the req. for whatever you want to wear and do your best to meet them. its as simple as that.
    <Removed>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast