Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wearing Items out of class, What are the requirements help!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Syllius View Post
    fixt

forgot that fb can wear armor too bro >.> sawp with that?
    one, I don't know much about fb

two, a quick look at the armorsuit +9 requires 453, and 283 str for wa and fs respectively. Battlest +9 only requires 227 str for FB. I dunno which class, wa or fs, the fb must follow to be able to wear armor but either way it'd unnecessarily put more in str than what fb minimally needs in it (and less in dex which is more important). So is it a small surprise that not too many gave that a thought?

Heck my FA can wear armor too u know lol, maybe follow fs, but that will mean i'll be a str intensive FA lol. What? for +6x4=def more? nah, i'll just turn forciset. nty.

u can actually make any class wear any type of non-class specific set at all, just a matter of distributing ur stats to meet the requiremenst. But the question is: will it be optimal? More important question, isn't it dumb?

Quote Originally Posted by PSBeardy View Post
    I repeat.... FS wear armor, just cause you can do something does not necessarily make it smart. There is no conceivable instance in which battle gear should ever be put on a FS the whole notion is so fail I just don't know what else to say....
    Yes armor is better than battle, but it is also about twice the price. If you are just starting out and hurting for money battle isn't too bad of an idea. At least as far as suits go.

Quote Originally Posted by HaltIamReptar View Post
    Yes armor is better than battle, but it is also about twice the price. If you are just starting out and hurting for money battle isn't too bad of an idea. At least as far as suits go.
    +1
    <Removed>

Quote Originally Posted by PSBeardy View Post
    I repeat.... FS wear armor, just cause you can do something does not necessarily make it smart. There is no conceivable instance in which battle gear should ever be put on a FS the whole notion is so fail I just don't know what else to say....
    I found one. Females in armor aren't as smexy. Never hindered my performance back when I played (Way too many armor FS didnt even know how to play their char properly anyways). Stats requirements are the same since a crystal has the same requirement as teh FB suit. So wasn't very hard to switch between types when needed.
    <Templar>
    Hakuteiken - FB: 17X || Heartilly - Wiz:18X

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12