Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: FB Dps combo

Quote Originally Posted by plzbuffme View Post
    lol noobs think fk is not good

>never taken a math class and know how dmg multiplier works

>doesnt know enough about the game on how to calculate dps

>mfw
    i also never said fk wasnt good i just personally believe its not needed. its a move we can do without. or add it, doesnt matter.
    <Removed>

Shadow Titanium
    force impact for the hp down, ii for the debuffs, sod for another debuff, assass to kill, if not then stigma finisher for the highlight reel. i beat doomar with this combo it beasts.

youngsuper u nub mang, that fk could be a game changer in pvps if someone regens say 10 hp after ur moves and they kill u KA

Quote Originally Posted by YoungSuper View Post
    for a force blader?? force kick is out of the question. since we are a balanced class we dont have as much attack and defense as the other melee classes like blader and warrior, or even hit as hard as the fs crits. we need all of are moves to b in the proper order for precise damage to be done. the combo i use has no need or even time for force kick, heres what i use and i destroy many with this combo:
    Force assault(20) force slash(20) assassinate(12) infernal impact(12) seal of damnation(20) if there not dead by then? ill finish them of with a (20) infernal stigma or force impact. the fight is over by the time this combo is complete. my crit rate is also 50 or above so i hit crits often and my crit damage and sword amp is choice.
    LOL, you think you're going to live past your infernal impact cast in that combo? And then you tell people to use infernal stigma in pvp, one of the worst dps skills FB has? And then you tell them to use force impact? You are way too stupid to be giving people advice. Go play your class some and learn first.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungSuper View Post
    i also never said fk wasnt good i just personally believe its not needed. its a move we can do without. or add it, doesnt matter.
    "out of the question" means its still good now?

Quote Originally Posted by Izumiia View Post
    force impact for the hp down, ii for the debuffs, sod for another debuff, assass to kill, if not then stigma finisher for the highlight reel. i beat doomar with this combo it beasts.

youngsuper u nub mang, that fk could be a game changer in pvps if someone regens say 10 hp after ur moves and they kill u KA
    does this make sense to anyone? is it even english?

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by DivineWrath View Post
    maybe if you played a fb you'd know what certain skills carry in effects instead of just a crit boost on the two fs skills : >

dont sod have a 2.6 cast time in combo n the debuff effect last for 5 sec n starts when the skill is casted(correct me if im wrong on this one)
    Some Religions Of The World

Taoism: **** Happens.
    Hinduism: This **** Happened Before.
    Islam: If **** Happens, Take A Hostage.
    Buddhism: When **** Happens, Is It Really ****?
    Confucianism: Confucius Say "**** Happens".
    Protestantism: **** Won't Happen If I Work Harder.
    Catholicism: If **** Happens, I Deserve It.
    Unitarian: What Is This ****?
    Mormon: **** Happens Again, And Again, And Again.
    Judaism: Why Does This **** Always Happen To Me?
    Rastafarianism: Let's Smoke This ****.

lmao.. i got a migrane trying to read that.
    <Removed>

"out of the question" means its still good now?
    as in not needed, or add it. i dont need this. many people i know dont use this and we rape ppl in pvp.
    <Removed>

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    LOL, you think you're going to live past your infernal impact cast in that combo? And then you tell people to use infernal stigma in pvp, one of the worst dps skills FB has? And then you tell them to use force impact? You are way too stupid to be giving people advice. Go play your class some and learn first.
    -__- infernal stigma or force impact as a finisher if sod doesnt do it and the cooldown time of sod hasnt cooled off yet just finish them with another hard hit. im not saying put it in the combo, when an opponent has 2% of his/her health left? who cares what move you use.. just kill them am i right. thats why i said infernal stigma or force impact. just a move to use in case their still alive. not to be used as a move i would ever put in my combo. and if im so stupid for my combo then tell me yours?
    <Removed>

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast