Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Check this out!!!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Vontar View Post
    What was that?
    lol what christian and catholic religion is about =p.ohh and what the "perfect" being though of "doing" o.o

Banned
    pretty smart isnt it?=p

Osmium
    nub ^^

Sig made by InfiCathi<3

Banned
    lol

Banned
    u want something to think about? ok here's one --- Jesus was the biggest troll in his time...heck if u get all them pharisees and existing order in chaos, and eventually changed it, he musta been the biggest and most successful troll. Feel free to discuss, or leave it at that.

Take a look at this video. I think this will make some people look at this in a different perspective now, hopefully.

Here's another video from a philosophical stand point. I hope these videos will help you understand a little bit better Shinji or whoever else had a question about evil.

Last edited by SigfriedVeini; 03-07-2011 at 08:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkEnding View Post
    what a clown.
    sigfried hopefully that clown didnt put you down, i like what your doing.
    Oh Mat lol i'm cool. I've grown used to things like these. I went preaching on the streets one time with my friend and one of the people we met was so rude that she(my friend) cried. There'll always be people like that so the way a person should act is not dependent on their emotions but on the type of person that they are. Oh and thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by SigfriedVeini View Post
    Take a look at this video. I think this will make some people look at this in a different perspective now, hopefully.

Genuine Christianity have that of a Scientific approach to all things.
    http://www.letgodbetrue.com/proverbs/18_13.htm

The Christianity that is seen today is but a perversion. When you sit in a church, the service is but an hour, they sing songs for 15 minutes greet for 3 minutes, preach a sermon for 35, Offerings, then close session. I call it the fast food Christianity which conditions young minds to be what we see today.

Most Churches have new converts focus on the gospel of John. I personally would recommend The Book of Ecclesiastes before fully purging into the maelstrom of Christianity so those who are thirsty will begin to identify the means of our nature and that of value.

18 I also said to myself, “As for humans, God tests them so that they may see that they are like the animals. 19 Surely the fate of human beings is like that of the animals; the same fate awaits them both: As one dies, so dies the other. All have the same breath[c]; humans have no advantage over animals. Everything is meaningless. 20 All go to the same place; all come from dust, and to dust all return. 21 Who knows if the human spirit rises upward and if the spirit of the animal goes down into the earth?”
    ~Ecclesiastes 3:18-21

The origins of species.

How then should man get close to God? Those who reside in the USA, the answer is simple.

Matthew 22:15-22 (New International Version, ©2011)

Paying the Imperial Tax to Caesar
    15 Then the Pharisees went out and laid plans to trap him in his words. 16 They sent their disciples to him along with the Herodians. “Teacher,” they said, “we know that you are a man of integrity and that you teach the way of God in accordance with the truth. You aren’t swayed by others, because you pay no attention to who they are. 17 Tell us then, what is your opinion? Is it right to pay the imperial tax[a] to Caesar or not?”

18 But Jesus, knowing their evil intent, said, “You hypocrites, why are you trying to trap me? 19 Show me the coin used for paying the tax.” They brought him a denarius, 20 and he asked them, “Whose image is this? And whose inscription?”

21 “Caesar’s,” they replied.

Then he said to them, “So give back to Caesar what is Caesar’s, and to God what is God’s.”

22 When they heard this, they were amazed. So they left him and went away.

I'll leave that for you to fathom.

When you rid yourself of the conditioning of being a consumer in a capitalist society you will no longer be a slave to the wage, but have only yourself, and the natural. Eden relived. But this is just a utopian ideology. The Bible clearly states Everything will pass and become anew. The Federal Reserve is our modern day Caesar I hope you get the idea now.
    IGN: Angel

Going to church is not what makes anyone a christian. Christianity is a life style and God want us to remember the sabbath day and keep it. It's not the comon tradition(going to church) that defines a christian but the value of and significance of his walk with christ which includes the importance of the church to him. Going to church and sitting 1 hour is not a problem since some churches that do that have their reasons.
    1) Multiple services at each time of the day for people who's schedule does not favor the standard 11:00 AM service
    a 1:30 hr service starting at 8:00 to 9:30, 30mins to prepare for the next service from 10:00 to 11:30 and from 12:00 to 1:30. I personally don't go to 1 hour services cuz to me that's not enough, church for me starts around 9:00 and I leave at around 1:00 to 2:00. But that can be different for other people.

Humans in those verses are like animals because they do not have the power to control what the outcome of their lives will be. They were formed from dust and no matter what they do on earth the body that they are living in will go back to the dust. No matter the riches or fame or popularity gained in this world, it'll all go away and like animals, there's nothing we can do about it. This life does not belong to us. No human has the ability to decide that his spirit will rise and that an animals spirit will fall. This essentially means that life without God is meaningless.

The Caesar verse, Jesus is saying "Owe no man". Pay your taxes, bills, etc. Observe speed limits and other things like that. The Laws there were put for the intention of getting everyone together in peace and to benefit us all. So you pay your debt to society. If one lives in a place where believing God means death then it's a little bit more complicated when it comes to obeying the laws. Cuz nothing in this world belongs to us and God has the right to take something that he gave to the officials and use it to help his people. This one requires wisdom and hearing what he says. And whatever God says > the authorities. I hope this makes sense.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast