Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: dimond premioum need help

dimond premioum need help

ok so simple question if i get the dimond member ship does that get everything as the platnium or more. also with dimond can i acually get exp from hitting dummys

Banned
    U dont get exp from hitting dummys but dimond is better then platnium
    from platnium u only get 25 exp bonus
    but from dimond u get 50 exp bonus but if u wanna level up faster go with level booster its 100% exp bonus and 100% drop rate iv already gotten a forcy amp wa drop and i leveled like 6 times in IC1 in just an hr or so

but if u wanna craft and all that got with dimond is better then platnium
    hope it helps you

ty now wat i ment by exp from dummys is i always seen people casting skills on dummys and someone told me even tho this was like 3 years ago that casting skills on dummys lvls ur skills so i tried it at lvl 20 and nothing so they said u have to be member or something any info on that.

Banned
    hahahahahahahaahhhaahhaha

and no you can get exp lmao.

Retired (Perussing General Topics or Support)
    Quote Originally Posted by eviljoker711 View Post
    ty now wat i ment by exp from dummys is i always seen people casting skills on dummys and someone told me even tho this was like 3 years ago that casting skills on dummys lvls ur skills so i tried it at lvl 20 and nothing so they said u have to be member or something any info on that.
    Since they came out with the current skilling system that is being used, anyone, unless their skill points are capped for their level, can use the t.dummies to skill up their characters. Old system when you had no level to skill rank cap used to be only premium subscription members could use the t.dummies up to 30% of their skill rank per skill rank up to completer, transcender and had to be lvl 100 could skill all the way. So now even a lvl 1 can fill up their inventory with mp pots, buy 2 arrows and plug away at a dummy up to their skill cap, even if they are not a premium account. Skill caps are novice 1-9, apprentice 10-29, regular 30-39, expert 40-49, a.expert 50-59, master 60-69, a.master 70-79, g.master 80-89, completer 90-99, transcender lv 100+, and you have to do each of the lvl rank ups every 10 levels to also unlock the next skill rank.

As far as Platinum, Diamond /w GPS, and Level Booster
    Diamond is kinda more along the lines for a 100+ character
    Level Booster more aimed toward your 140-150+ character
    Platinum, in all honesty you get more bang for your buck with a 60 day Platinum subscription almost as much as a 30 Diamond with GPS, you get twice the subscription length and a few extra items like an epaulet of discipline which gives an extra 2 skill bonus for skilling. 90 and 180 day subscriptions truthfully get cheaper in the long run over any other subscription method. I've tried all 3 and stick with 60 to the 180 day Platinum subscritions depending on what I feel like i'm planning on doing as far as time in game play. Up to you how you spend your greenbacks really.

Retired
    Account Passed On