Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: SigMetal Weapons +9 (2)

SigMetal Weapons +9 (2)

Is it better to use these weapons and keep renewing them or is it better to try to make a better weapon if at all possible? with the money i make i can renew these weapons for the rest of my life. are they always going to be around? just need a little advice, these weapons have served me well and ever since using them i havnt needed better weapons. are their better weapons? can someone gimme a little info on this please?
    <Removed>

They are a rip off. If you got money like that just buy a seh and find a cheap 1slot pc weapon to extend.

Siggy By Rasecx!

why do you think the sig blades are rip offs?
    <Removed>

your going to be switching amp, dmg and rate too often, if you really want to go with a specific build, id say get something perm, probably the idea above would suit you best, get a cheap 1 slot osm/redosm pc weap if your bl/wa and extend.... ive seen the pc osm stuff go pretty low, so teh majority is just buying the seh for what? 20,000 ecoins? Lol id just earn the alz ingame and buy something rather then waste it on temp sigmetal, it was fun to do once or twice just to check em out, but to be honest with the +15 system, and ic2 weaps floating around, 2slot normal forcis; +9 sig if i can remember was 294 at +9 for a gs attack with a random on rate n dmg/amp ect..... and i def dont see any point in upgrading a temp weapon...
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Good Point "sn0wXz"
    <Removed>

Yea, when the first came out I tried a couple, but still not worth it. Though I miss my first kat I got: 14% amp 10% cd that I also +10 in 1 try.

All previous posts pretty much hit it spot on.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]