Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: help need fs build

Quote Originally Posted by PSBeardy View Post
    Sure how should I prove it, how about vamping the extra damage in PVE from Str shielder is 100% more effective when combined with greater DEF they have then a bump in ATT Rate and DEF Rate, the ATT Rate is ridiculous when in combo you do not miss anyways, and DEF Rate vs DEF is an equal no brainier, DEF always greater then Rate, look at which buffs people use over which. Again to OP with SFS there is almost no difference in PVP vs PVE for our setup, change to a Force Absorb Ring and Vamp Earrings and Amulet....that is it. Now please tell me what your proof for how DEX build is viable as only thing I read is a boost in irrelevant stats and a large hit to the foundation stats for this class...
    you know what bro, theres no convincing you. do what you want.. if my computer was running properly id get my DEX FS and rape you in the ass. your lucky..
    <Removed>

Banned
    Tell me first why you would bother wasting 50-100 points in Dex.....
    if some one dont have money for a forcy crystal and have the money for a forcy orb should they pump that much dex in to be able to wear the orb ?

Thats different situation, adjusting stats so you can use an item you have for now is one thing, but suggesting a full dex build or even just random amounts of dex above the minimum required to wear your gear because you believe it would be beneficial is another....the answer will always be put your stats so that they meet the minimum required stats of your gear then the rest in STR. As far as Young Super raping my shielder, not only would you get owned in any pvp or pk, but I would wager I can easily beat you in any dungeon.

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

Thats different situation, adjusting stats so you can use an item you have for now is one thing, but suggesting a full dex build or even just random amounts of dex above the minimum required to wear your gear because you believe it would be beneficial is another....the answer will always be put your stats so that they meet the minimum required stats of your gear then the rest in STR. As far as Young Super raping my shielder, not only would you get owned in any pvp or pk, but I would wager I can easily beat you in any dungeon.
    HIGHLY doubt that but since theres no actual way to prove any of this for the time being lets just drop it.
    <Removed>

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungSuper View Post
    HIGHLY doubt that but since theres no actual way to prove any of this for the time being lets just drop it.
    It's actually really easy to prove, GOGOGO.
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

Quote Originally Posted by chainlock View Post
    It's actually really easy to prove, GOGOGO.
    The computer i used to play cabal is down. Cant play atm.
    <Removed>

mmmm
    i use a modfied fs 500st 395 int and 400 dex
    with a dex and st rune
    at 168 i dont find much that i cant handle
    btw i like my build

Quote Originally Posted by Ayeka View Post
    mmmm
    i use a modfied fs 500st 395 int and 400 dex
    with a dex and st rune
    at 168 i dont find much that i cant handle
    btw i like my build
    what combo do you use? or what combo would you recommend for a FS to use?
    <Removed>

whats your FS combo?
    <Removed>

Quote Originally Posted by YoungSuper View Post
    what combo do you use? or what combo would you recommend for a FS to use?
    well sg lv 18 ss lv 18 then two outer lesser skills my combo set are 6 skills in all

but those are the 2 first skills

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast