Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 36 of 44 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: T3 discussion

Shadow Titanium
    seul dies to force towers

I'm back in the game!
    "Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan, and yet you are nothing. In the end you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by BamOwnage View Post
    I'm back in the game!
    lol wb raven but ur about 2 tiers behind =P

Hmmm.. ok im not gonna lie but t3 wars recently has been exciting and intense at times which is way better than before cuz theres some good players warring in this tier now.. i think its time to make some new list of good people... anyone wanna start?

Shadow Titanium
    me

/thread

Who is the 135 female proc wizard with red hair that runs like a fat kid after an ice cream truck?

It's been forever since my account was sealed off, waring with you guys was fun >.

Quote Originally Posted by XxShadowCritxX View Post
    Hmmm.. ok im not gonna lie but t3 wars recently has been exciting and intense at times which is way better than before cuz theres some good players warring in this tier now.. i think its time to make some new list of good people... anyone wanna start?
    ..way better than before? T3 Wars now aren't how they used to be... Heck...war now period isn't how it used to be... War used to be a rush.. a challenge... Now with so many idiots around it's cake... Especially T3... People in T3 are either pussies or flat out stupid.. They run on site or (if they're a Force Blader) they let of every debuff they have..then take off..

The list of good people hasn't really seen any new names because....there haven't really been any new good people..the old ones just left.. If everyone that was in T3 a year ago came back...war would be so much different.
    180 BL - Active
    138 FB - Active
    150 FB - Active
    134 BL - Active

Quote Originally Posted by RavenzShadow View Post
    People in T3 are either pussies or flat out stupid.. They run on site or

Hence my post. I found out who the 135 wiz is. Someone named Jiminz. runs on site. All she does all war is either farm gates, or mobs 2 guards. A cap gets near her, she takes off.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenzShadow View Post
    ..way better than before? T3 Wars now aren't how they used to be... Heck...war now period isn't how it used to be... War used to be a rush.. a challenge... Now with so many idiots around it's cake... Especially T3... People in T3 are either pussies or flat out stupid.. They run on site or (if they're a Force Blader) they let of every debuff they have..then take off..

The list of good people hasn't really seen any new names because....there haven't really been any new good people..the old ones just left.. If everyone that was in T3 a year ago came back...war would be so much different.
    You go tell them bro!
    "Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan, and yet you are nothing. In the end you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."

Page 36 of 44 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast