Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 41 of 44 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: T3 discussion

Weaker than you: Noob
    Stronger than you: no life

#Cabal logic

Bushiduo, i know personally that he doesnt hack, i warred with him and against him for alot longer than you.

Additionally, you say you have played for 4 years, is that supposed to mean something aside from the fact your FB should be stronger? My FA didnt have an issue killing you, and Knyght outgeared my FA by quite abit, so im sure he wouldnt need "hacks"
    For of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these: "It might have been!"

T3 srs business gais.

~Sig by Innovation~

Haters Make Me Famous.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Seul View Post
    Bushiduo, i know personally that he doesnt hack, i warred with him and against him for alot longer than you.

Additionally, you say you have played for 4 years, is that supposed to mean something aside from the fact your FB should be stronger? My FA didnt have an issue killing you, and Knyght outgeared my FA by quite abit, so im sure he wouldnt need "hacks"
    I've only been on venus for about a year now,about 3-4 of those months were spent warring on my FB,I've fought knyght hundreds of times and this was the first time I've seen him do this...it's disappointing...and I remember fighting with you too val...to be honest I shouldn't have left after bm3 update and kept farming wexp,I'd be hr15-16 by now.

Quote Originally Posted by xvxURIZENxvx View Post
    I've only been on venus for about a year now,about 3-4 of those months were spent warring on my FB,I've fought knyght hundreds of times and this was the first time I've seen him do this...it's disappointing...and I remember fighting with you too val...to be honest I shouldn't have left after bm3 update and kept farming wexp,I'd be hr15-16 by now.
    If you fought him hundreds of times before, why do you think he'd have to resort hacking now to kill you when he's done it so easily for this past year?

"Trusting in someone is the same as depending on them. That is something the weak do. I have no use for it."
    "Distance only has meaning in a fight between equals. With you and I, distance holds no meaning at all. Watch... If I do this, my hand is almost instantly at your heart."

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by -Itachi Uchiha- View Post
    If you fought him hundreds of times before, why do you think he'd have to resort hacking now to kill you when he's done it so easily for this past year?
    Hundreds of times before I rolled him when I had a cs panda eppy and sig eof when he just had gear,now I just have bm1/aura and he has gear and HR

ask him when we warred 1v1 last week...he killed me 12 times...but I still got him twice

But none of this explains spawn killing me twice while attacking a guardian with bm3 from across the screen (and around a corner)

LMAOOOO ok the REALLL reason why people hack when they are that far is because they can NO LONGER upgrade their gear ANY better, and their skills are just so trash that they do only the

simple necessities to play their class. These people don't truly understand their class and just gear up resulting in boredom. I mean.. it does sound rather boring, everyone knowing all you did was spend

usd and in a freestyle fight..you cant win without "bm's" =\...so you result to war and think you are pro =D cuz you bm'd and smashed the less fortunate players lol. Pretty sad

due to lack of funds or just had enough with gear, so

Resulting in learning how to hack, Tons of examples have been set on this matter. One of the more disappointing people are WIzzarly, and some others =\

becausse having the equal value gear of two characters on one character.. is very very easy to score high, just doing the basic class abilities.
    Last edited by Lord Kronius; 11-09-2012 at 11:41 AM.

Hundreds of times before I rolled him when I had a cs panda eppy and sig eof when he just had gear,now I just have bm1/aura and he has gear and HR

ask him when we warred 1v1 last week...he killed me 12 times...but I still got him twice

But none of this explains spawn killing me twice while attacking a guardian with bm3 from across the screen (and around a corner)
    And how did you kill me? Oh yea, FB in BM1, aura and I was in no BM at all. Only way you can even come close to touching me, and I might add you almost died in BM1 aura. LMAO @ you. And you have never rolled me. Hard to roll someone when you root them and run away. And funny thing about that 1v1 was you took 2 smalls...that's it. You then tried the rest of the war take all the mediums I killed and center. b/c they had no guards. B/C you know you can't take those bases by yourself with guards.

Oh, post the reply you got from helpdesk, I want to see what they said.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Triplethreat View Post
    And how did you kill me? Oh yea, FB in BM1, aura and I was in no BM at all. Only way you can even come close to touching me, and I might add you almost died in BM1 aura. LMAO @ you. And you have never rolled me. Hard to roll someone when you root them and run away. And funny thing about that 1v1 was you took 2 smalls...that's it. You then tried the rest of the war take all the mediums I killed and center. b/c they had no guards. B/C you know you can't take those bases by yourself with guards.

Oh, post the reply you got from helpdesk, I want to see what they said.
    dude..You've always been mad that I could kill you and that I can outscore you any day of the week without trying......and I'm in crap gear

You're the one who had to resort to hacking

dude..You've always been mad that I could kill you and that I can outscore you any day of the week without trying......and I'm in crap gear

You're the one who had to resort to hacking

you can outscore me? Now I know your trolling.

I love when kids get rolled and cry hacks. Funny thing is, whenever I kill you now, I take a screenshot.....my hard drive is getting pretty full.

Page 41 of 44 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast