Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 35 of 44 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: T3 discussion

Shadow Titanium
    having bm3 is good and all but you got to know what you doing in war to get bringer not farming gate or tower like if you can tank even if you have bm3 or not i see some ppl with bm3 and they still sucl< and some ppl without bm3 still do better then the one with bm3 and again not farming gate or tower just tank without bm3

Quote Originally Posted by Fonacier View Post
    lol they do hurt a lot.. its also the only way the bringer got a head of me by 20 points cuz she got it T_T oh well.. next time i guess..
    I'm guessing you are proc? Who has proc bringer? And who are you?
    Last edited by Triplethreat; 05-29-2012 at 10:53 AM.

Shadow Titanium
    proc bringer is a fs with +15 weap MD something

Quote Originally Posted by ieatfacebook View Post
    proc bringer is a fs with +15 weap MD something
    Dragon was bringer last week, but she isn't this week. Haven't seen the proc bringer yet this week. Dragon is the only proc that is a challenge, everyone else is pretty bad and like to run alot. Dragon will sit there and fight, everyone else...they book it.

Shadow Titanium
    i can see why proc been losing so much now

Shadow Titanium
    yea im proc well new to t3 but i dont war much yet hehehe... the new bringer tank 190k and i tank 150k.. and i dont war unless u call taking guardians as group as farming..
    as long as you defend

hmmm.. i went to my first war in t3 last night and wow.. bm3 is a must have for this war and i didnt see that much procs that have them.. so i guess thats why procs loses alot haha..
    BM3 is not a must for T3... Procs used to have more people with bm3 than Caps and they still got trashed.. People in T3 are retarded...Period. Proc side and Cap side. If they learned how to play their classes, war, and work together, Procs might win every once in a while. With there being only a handful of people that know what they're doing in T3 period, and all of them deciding to play on their Capellas, Procs don't have a snowballs chance in Hell of winning as they are now. Yeah sure gear comes into account too.. But a retard with good gear still fails.. One person on either side who knows what their doing and has the gear to match can change the tide of a match
    180 BL - Active
    138 FB - Active
    150 FB - Active
    134 BL - Active

BM3 isnt needed absolutely, i remember before i had it on my FA, i could still take a few people on who had BM3, even still, 1v1, ill take a BM3 person on
    For of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these: "It might have been!"

Shadow Titanium
    weaklings in bm3 are still weak u need the gear 2 back it up

Quote Originally Posted by Giantaco View Post
    weaklings in bm3 are still weak u need the gear 2 back it up
    anyone in bm3 hurts. you need common sense to back it up. thats where we meet the issue with most people <.< >.>

Page 35 of 44 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast