Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Rerolling from WA to BL

Rerolling from WA to BL

I know, I know, you probably want to tell me to stick with my WA since WA is op.

But I'm tired of it and BL looks so fun.

I've been playing a WA for a long time now, so I want a class that will give me a bit of a challenge, and I think a BL would be well suited for that, but since I've never actually played one I was hoping to get a bit of feedback.

The main thing I care about is pvp, particularly nation war. Duels and war ch are also fun.
    I always hear that bladers have the hardest time in nw because they lack large aoe / range skills.
    However, that just makes me want to try one even more, since I believe you can make up for the lack of aoe/range with pure player skill.

I mean, I don't expect to get bringer or anything, but I think I could manage to score in the top 5 consistently.

If I were to make a BL, it would have these stats around level 160, would it do alright compared to others around the same level?

Attack: 1065
    Def: 900-ish
    Amp: 49
    Rate: 41
    Dmg: 166

The weapon combo I'm looking at right now is 40% +11 red osm and 20% +11 forci.
    I have roughly 6b that I can spend, but some left overs would be nice; would these weapons get me the most for my money?

Finally, would those stats (or close to those) be enough to solo ic1 at a reasonable speed?
    I'm not big into pve, but when I go dungeoning I tend to prefer going solo since I'm greedy and want all the drops.

tl;dr: i'm dropping my wa and picking up a bl, try and stop me.

RedOsmium
    The only thing that's a challenge on a blader is aoe in bm2.

With the projected stats you could easily solo ic1 in 30 mins to 1 hour.
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

With that kind of stat, and decent skills, you could easily make top 5 in NW at 160s

I wish I could get stats like that, lol.

And yes, those weapons are excellent for all purpose use. Especially with that much amp already at your disposal.
    Last edited by cadacus_ater; 02-19-2011 at 09:22 PM.

I'd say FB is more of a challenge. Bladers = ez mode, but with those stats you're already better than a majority of bladers out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Soryuha View Post
    I'd say FB is more of a challenge. Bladers = ez mode, but with those stats you're already better than a majority of bladers out there.
    Yup right about that and if your gonna do alot of Nwar I say
    stick with your WA its definitely balance in terms of Nwar and dungs
    BL very good in dungs su.ck in Nwar
    and if you really want a char good in Nwar pick an FS
    it will definitely be a challenge cos
    FS very good in Nwar su.ck at dungs
    just sayin
    I guess also same with FBs
    Last edited by ZEPR0; 02-20-2011 at 09:13 AM.

-=sFS=-
    -=Stormy Officer=-
    -=Knight of Passion=-

replace the forcy 20CDI+11 = forcy amp +11, will gives better average dmg, i saw a weps test on cabal EU forum, all kind of weps but can't find the link
    but if u love Bm2 and retargeting, go 2xForcy amp + 11 or higher =P

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Pham View Post
    replace the forcy 20CDI+11 = forcy amp +11, will gives better average dmg, i saw a weps test on cabal EU forum, all kind of weps but can't find the link
    but if u love Bm2 and retargeting, go 2xForcy amp + 11 or higher =P
    He wants to war more, making the crit weapons better. Even using no amp blade that attack/amp/cd is enough to solo pluma.
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

Quote Originally Posted by chainlock View Post
    He wants to war more, making the crit weapons better. Even using no amp blade that attack/amp/cd is enough to solo pluma.
    noticed that ^^

but i'm kind of Amp Fan so if any1 ask which weps better for BL i just say " go forcy amp <3" =P