Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Execution of Illegals

Execution of Illegals

Arrival of the Avenger
    By
    Eurus

"Hey you! Stop right there!" I shouted at two members of Seireitei.
    "What do you want, huh? Want me to smash you to the ground, you fool!"
    "Well then, I guess I have no choice but to knock you down!" Forming position to unleash my power, I laughed at them.
    "Hahaha! You fool! Do you have any idea what you're up against?"
    "I don't give a rat's ass! Bring it on!"
    The Seireitei member that responded at me was heading towards me with full force. I was a little nervous, but suddenly, Rastan, an old friend of mine, came from the blue sky to counter the member's attack.
    "My name is Rastan and I will let no one harm him! Take this!" Rastan does a Shield Grenade, and critically injures the member.
    "Woah!" I shouted. "That was amazing! You literally killed him with one blow."
    "What do you expect? I'm almost level 170, so obviously I can get rid of trash talkers like him."
    The other Seireitei member ran away. I felt safe; I felt calm.
    "Let's head back to Bloody Ice. You know I hate being in Port Lux," said Rastan.
    For almost three years, I have come from a far journey. I've met so many people, people that became my friends, enemies, and receptors. However, I still haven't reached my full potential, to defeat DavidKan, the head master of Seireitei.
    "Hey, Rastan, what are you doing today?" as we were heading back to Bloody Ice.
    "I don't know, but I'm in a good mood to do some Illusion Castle to make some money," he said laughing.
    "Alright, I'll go with you.That's the least I can do for you, man."
    After gather the necessary equipments for the dungeon, I saw BurningRaven, supposedly the greatest warrior, collecting some health potions from the grocer.
    "Hey, Rastan, look. It's BurningRaven. I wonder what's he doing here. He's usually with a group, but today he's solo. What do you think, Rastan?" I asked.
    "Well, Eurus, I'm not certain, and really, I don't care. My only concern is my business. Let's go."

Rastan and I were in the front entrance of Illusion Castle. I entered first, and then Rastan. The dungeon was dark with crawling demons and bosses, but I wasn't afraid. The first boss was very easy; I only needed one BM2 special and panic cry to kill it with the assistance of Rastan.
    "Hey, Eurus, you're doing pretty well. I see you're almost level 150, so hurry up!"
    "Yeah, I have to keep training. Eventually, I'll be able to solo this dungeon on my own," I replied.
    In just 45 minutes, we were on the last boss. We killed it with no problem, even though I died once because I was unconsciously unaware that I was on Bloody Spirit.
    "Wow, we finished this dungeon pretty fast, don't you think?" Rastan said surprised.
    "Yeah, man. Let's get out of here."

With six Upgrade Core Highest, I guess I can say we made a decent profit from the dungeon. Rastan and I split the items in half, so we can have an equal amount of items to sell at the Agent Shop. I couldn't say without a doubt that I was happy by the progress we made today.
    "Hey, Rastan, I'll catch you later. Thanks for the run today," I said smiling.
    "You're welcome," said Rastan smiling back at me.
    We both went our separate ways, our paths that lead to more questions of what brings us tomorrow. Hopefully, tomorrow I won't encounter any Seireitei members, especially DavidKan. "That bastard!" I said in my mind. He'll pay for what he did that day, the day he killed my brother, Alphasee. My brother was a gifted Blader with excessive talented skills. He died one afternoon when Ascension was having a guild battle with Seireitei in Desert Scream. The battle was fierce. I heard all you can see was DavidKan raging at every opponent with his scythe. Alphasee was just staring, until DavidKan unleashed powerful cannons, from his tainted hand of the souls he has obtained from vanquishing them, and blasted right at Alphasee. I remember the voices of the people shouting my brother's death; I teleported instantaneously where Alphasee's death was witnessed. It was the worst feeling ever, a feeling that drained every joy from life away, like death slicing my throat off with its scythe.

"One day you will pay, DavidKan!" I screamed with anger running through my blood.
    Will my moment arrive to avenge my brother? Only God knows, but I promise nothing will stop me from getting rid of the one who considers the weak insignificant. Therefore, a new journey begins today.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 2: http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...llegals-Part-2
    Last edited by Eurus007; 02-22-2011 at 06:53 PM.

Banned
    ROFL....OMGWTFBRO????

seriously,that sounded gay as hell...I no longer want rights to your story as I see now that it will not sell

your spam attempt to provoke me to get banned has been detected, as a result my defense is on and therefore all i can say is:

kill yourself.

wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

this is a complete fallacy. everyone knows I buy my health potions from the core alchemist.

this is awesome

If u brother died from a cannon....from a wa...dam David has some hax....or the Bl was pos...just sayin'

I'm actually 180 o.o

~Contra Mundi~

LOL Rastan, this isn't the original story, just something I made up in 15 minutes.

@Murasama, DavidKan is a cannon hacker LOL

Banned
    DUDE Make a part 2 o.o that was pretty amazing ^^

+1

Really? Thanks a lot, man. Just for that, I will!

Banned
    "Hey, Rastan, I'll catch later. Thanks for the run today," I said smiling.
    "You're welcome," said Rastan smiling back at me.

f@gsss

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast