Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Execution of Illegals: Part 2

Execution of Illegals: Part 2

The Journey

by
    Eurus

[Note] If you haven't read part 1, here it is:

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...on-of-Illegals

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    It was a Saturday. The wind was passing by like fresh water pouring on my face; my journey starts today.
    "Hey dude! Wanna go training?" said MaxPayne.
    MaxPayne was a brilliant seller. You could tell the guy was rich just by looking at his gear.
    "Me? A warrior as powerful as you would want to go training with lower standards of its class? Well, let's get going," I said gazing at his Great Sword.
    We headed to Mutant Forest to hunt down some Lumberjacks, since it was rumored they dropped some Epaulets + 8.
    "Hey Eurus, are you ready? I hope your defense is high enough," MaxPayne said as he was buffing for the battle zone.
    Over close to 1000 Lumberjacks were obliterated with our mighty force of power, but not one Lumberjack dropped an Epaulet, or even an item in particular.
    "Jesus Christ, I guess we're out of luck today, huh?" I said.
    "Yeah, man. Maybe next time we'll get one at least," MaxPayne said disappointed.

A few hours later, I was hanging out with MaxPayne and the other guys--the members of our guild. For some reason, I felt like planning an ambush against one of the Seireitei members, especially BurningRaven. People call him Raven for short, but I call him Stick Rider.
    "Hey, guys, I want to look for some trouble," I said.
    "What you mean, Eurus," MaxPayne asked.
    "Well, I want to embarrass the Stick Rider, you get me?"
    "Haha! Wow, man," MayPayne laughed. "Sure, but I'm blaming you if anybody asked who thought of this."
    "Alright.... let's turn the heat up."
    I preserved my thoughts for any further planning, so we grouped in Bloody Ice. Raven was said to be running a dungeon in Mutant Forest, so I collected some dungeon entries.
    "Max, let's run a SOD1 for fun," I said with the face of a madman.
    "Ummm.... okay, but change your face expression because it's scaring me."

Before we entered Soul & Siena B1F from Mutant Forest, I told MaxPayne to wait for half an hour.
    "Why are we waiting, Eurus."
    "Don't worry, it will all be worth our time," I said sitting at the stairwell.

It took Raven a while to finish a dungeon Spur, the greatest but most arrogant wizard, to finish that dungeon under 15 minutes.
    "Here he comes!" I said ready to attack Raven from behind.
    Raven comes out with low health. He seemed exhausted from all the fighting. I sneak behind him, ready to penetrate his body with my sword.
    "What the hell are you doing here, Max?" Said BurningRaven standing with a weak gesture that manifested his exhaustion.
    "The question is how long are you gonna live, you pathetic swine!" I said from behind running with full acceleration to stab and kill the Stick Rider for once.
    "WHAT THE HELL!?!?!" Raven said with the look of fear.
    "Die!" My sword pierced right through him like bread. "Have a crappy day. Sweet dreams, moron."
    "Holy crap!" Max said screaming. "I thought it was to injured him! Not kill him! You're gonna have an angry mob after you. I'm out!" MaxPayne disappeared.

The fall of the greatest warrior died by a weaker class than him. I felt so good, so refined.
    "Now, come Seireitei... FIGHT ME!" I Roared at the world, and I challenged anybody who opposed me. The beginning of the end begins today.
    "Prepare to die, David."
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 3: http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...llegals-Part-3
    Last edited by Eurus007; 02-22-2011 at 06:52 PM.

kill yourself

wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by sn0wxz View Post
    kill yourself

please ^^

Well, let's get going," I said gazing at his Great Sword.

I sneak behind him, ready to penetrate his body with my sword.

uh nice choice of words
    Last edited by >.>; 02-20-2011 at 09:02 AM.

1) these stories aren't half bad.
    2) I think u take this a bit to seriously
    3) how did u kill raven? Lul
    4) inb4part 2 exile of the wicked ( death of spur)
    5) did I mention ur taking this a bit to seriously?

I'm actually 180 o.o

~Contra Mundi~

This is just for fun, but what do ya think so far?

If you are writing stories about people in Cabal you need to go outside and get some fresh air :x

Quote Originally Posted by tomaboy View Post
    If you are writing stories about people in Cabal you need to go outside and get some fresh air :x
    I do, but I have a passion for writting.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurus007 View Post
    The Journey

by
    Eurus

It was a Saturday. The wind was passing by like fresh water pouring on my face; my journey starts today.
    MaxPayne was a brilliant seller. You could tell the guy was rich just by looking at his gear.
    "Me? A warrior as powerful as you would want to go training with lower standards of its class? Well, let's get going," I said gazing at his Great Sword.
    We headed to Mutant Forest to hunt down some Lumberjacks, since it was rumored they dropped some Epaulets + 8.
    "Hey Eurus, are you ready? I hope your defense is high enough," MaxPayne said as he was buffing for the battle zone.
    Over close to 1000 Lumberjacks were obliterated with our mighty force of power, but not one Lumberjack dropped an Epaulet, or even an item in particular.
    "Jesus Christ, I guess we're out of luck today, huh?" I said.
    "Yeah, man. Maybe next time we'll get one at least," MaxPayne said disappointed.

A few hours later, I was hanging out with MaxPayne and the other guys--the members of our guild. For some reason, I felt like planning an ambush against one of the Seireitei members, especially BurningRaven. People call him Raven for short, but I call him Stick Rider.
    "Hey, guys, I want to look for some trouble," I said.
    "What you mean, Eurus," MaxPayne asked.
    "Well, I want to embarrass the Stick Rider, you get me?"
    "Haha! Wow, man," MayPayne laughed. "Sure, but I'm blaming you if anybody asked who thought of this."
    "Alright.... let's turn the heat up."
    I preserved my thoughts for any further planning, so we grouped in Bloody Ice. Raven was said to be running a dungeon in Mutant Forest, so I collected some dungeon entries.
    "Max, let's run a SOD1 for fun," I said with the face of a madman.
    "Ummm.... okay, but change your face expression because it's scaring me."

Before we entered SOD1 from Mutant Forest, I told MaxPayne to wait for half an hour.
    "Why are we waiting, Eurus."
    "Don't worry, it will all be worth our time," I said sitting at the stairwell.

It took Raven a while to finish a dungeon Spur, the greatest but most arrogant wizard, to finish that dungeon under 15 minutes.
    "Here he comes!" I said ready to attack Raven from behind.
    Raven comes out with low health. He seemed exhausted from all the fighting. I sneak behind him, ready to penetrate his body with my sword.
    "What the hell are you doing here, Max?" Said BurningRaven standing with a weak gesture that manifested his exhaustion.
    "The question is how long are you gonna live, you pathetic swine!" I said from behind running with full acceleration to stab and kill the Stick Rider for once.
    "WHAT THE HELL!?!?!" Raven said with the look of fear.
    "Die!" My sword pierced right through him like bread. "Have a crappy day. Sweet dreams, moron."
    "Holy crap!" Max said screaming. "I thought it was to injured him! Not kill him! You're gonna have an angry mob after you. I'm out!" MaxPayne disappeared.

The fall of the greatest warrior died by a weaker class than him. I felt so good, so refined.
    "Now, come Seireitei... FIGHT ME!" Roaring at the world, at anybody who opposed me. The beginning of the end begins today.
    "Prepare to die, David."

lol u rlly need to get a life and some dep dep dep =p

Osmium
    You're all just jelly of his amazingnessssssssssssss~0---0

±
    ΘqV■ô⌠♂▀7σ

Sig made by InfiCathi<3

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast