Thread: Execution of Illegals: Part 3

Execution of Illegals: Part 3

Shut Down

by
    Eurus

[Note] If you haven't read part 1 or 2, here it is:

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...on-of-Illegals

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...llegals-Part-2

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "This crap is boring me!"
    "Huh? What's wrong, Vontar?" I said.
    Vontar was a pretty cool guy. I've known him for some years now. What most people don't realize about him is that he can pack a punch if you piss him off.
    "Goosh! A lot of people waste their time PvPing. How do they expect to become the best if they can't gain anything from PvPing?
    Vontar questioned himself like some type of philosopher. That made me laugh so hard.
    "What a load of crap," I said. "People just do it for fun, and what's the funny part is that they do it to see who's the strongest," I said looking up at the sky.

A few weeks passed by; nothing new emerged. The land was quite; the trees and the mountains of Bloody Ice gave the icy land the unique beauty unlike any other. No matter how harsh the weather was, the more breathtaking was the icy plain.
    "Hey Vontar! Come over here," I shouted at him from afar.
    "What's up, man? Hey, I heard Spur was at Fort Ruina. Wanna do something about it?"
    "Hmm...... sure. I'll be very glad to. Let's go shove some wizards down six feet under."

We headed as fast as we can before Spur teleported somewhere else. Spur wasn't very liked by everybody, due to his arrogance, even though Telepathy can one shot him any day.
    "Okay, let's hide right here," I said.
    "Alright. It seems he's talking to some other Seireitei members. Wait, it's GoldenFalcon (what a nub)."
    "Hehe... yeah, that guy is such an ass kisser."

I headed to some boxes that had enough cover for Vontar and I to hide. It seemed Spur and the ass kisser were spitting some jokes.
    "Telepathy always talking trash. Who the hell he think he is?" Spur said angrily.
    "Yeah, that guy needs to shove a stick up his ass, since he's loaded of crap up his ass," said GoldenFalcon laughing.
    They continued on laughing at their said insults.

"Wow, they're full of it. I wish Telepathy was here to hear this," I said.
    "Hmmm..... let's just pop a cap up their asses. I'll call some back up," said Vontar seriously.
    We waited a few moments for the members of our guild to ambush these morons.
    "Well, here they come, " I said happily.
    Ten members arrived: Two Force Archers, Six Force Shielders and two Bladers.
    Shaking my head with excitement, "Great to see you guys."
    Vontar hasn't felt energized for quite some time, "Let's kill Spur once and for all, even though he'll reborn himself, but that won't be any time soon."

We gathered outside to block every exit. Spur noticed immediately; he was curious of what was going on.

"Hey, what are you idiots doing?" Spur said in his guard stance.
    "How about you come outside and find out, eh?" Provoking the arrogant wizard. "You know the outcome of this, you roaster chicken ball scratcher!"
    "What the HELL you say, you infidel!?"
    "I didn't stutter, you fool. If I were Chuck Norris, I would kill you with a blink of my eye," I said, while everybody was laughing.
    "Grrr! DIE ALREADY!" Going full force, Spur performs a cannon attack.
    "No you won't!" Vontar taking the first blow. "Ha! Is that all you got? My garlie can do better than that."
    Spur was stricken by the two Force Archer's Shooting Star's attack. The two blows did some severe effect on Spur. In fact, his life was under half way.
    "Let the inferno running through my veins vanquish you with my Great Sword!" I did a critical Whirlwind on Spur so precisely that it instantly killed him.
    "Run, GoldenFalcon! Run before you become my next victim," gesturing a threatening and provoking fist at him.

Spur was lying on the ground with his eyes open, including his mouth.
    "Decay in hell, you trans-gender!" I sliced Spur's throat with joy. "Die you piece of......"
    Interrupted by Vontar, "Relax, Eurus. He's dead now. Let's get out of here before anybody else knows about this occurrence."
    "You're right. Let's get out of here. Let this be a sign that Seireitei is defeatable!"

GoldenFalcon ran away like the coward he was. DavidKan will surely know about the event immediately. However, I don't care; I hope it frightens him, since he knows what he did to my brother. One day, just one day... I hope to straighten things out, and lead this world to peace. But for now, my quest is not over today, and won't be, until evil is vanquished.
    Last edited by Eurus007; 02-22-2011 at 06:54 PM.

No comments or criticism?

Banned
    maybe if u got the personalities right it would be better

LOL Dang, I never chatted with them or talk much to them, so I'm not sure how they act.

..not that i would piss on the first seireitei on fire I came across, but Spur always been pretty decent to me....

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

Osmium
    Lol, the sad thing is I know a lot of people in seireitei~ but yeah, I got some good LOLs out of this~Keep it up bro!

Sig made by InfiCathi<3

would like part 4 please! >.<

Quote Originally Posted by eurus007 View Post
    "decay in hell, you trans-gender!" i sliced spur's throat with joy. "die you piece of......"
    ooo the hattteeeee , rofl.

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

Great, now there is a parody of my story.

I guess I inspired somebody to write.

Banned
    mid part part made me laugh so hard i almost craped my pants

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast