I been noticing that newer Force Shielder Classes have been becoming addicted or used to the fact that spamming ss and sb makes them good because they crit and can do rediculous damage even with half way decent gear or lower. And even older players that couldn't win on their force shielder have been doing it. Well i have news for u fs that think thats wut skill is.....lawl at u kaka...i mean seriously come on u dont rly think just cuz u hope and prey those will crit and u win makes u good rofl...only one i can honestly say has a right to spam that sht is a max rate built force shielder(Lacard rofl). But its ok when u guys dont crit that sht it makes yall look like u were 25+ lvls lower than the one u spammin that sht on lmao...but hey i guess people have to do wut it takes to win cuz they aint got skills son hehe....and yall I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ed up trolls on this forum can eat me....i went on here to let the fs that spam kno that the spammin sht makes u look nubbish..whether u win or not man try to have some pride in yo sht mang. ^.^....Ty and No Be Nub.K.Ty.Bye..P.S. to trolls this not rage post it a message <333