Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FS=Dont Try Anymore

Hybrid View

FS=Dont Try Anymore

I been noticing that newer Force Shielder Classes have been becoming addicted or used to the fact that spamming ss and sb makes them good because they crit and can do rediculous damage even with half way decent gear or lower. And even older players that couldn't win on their force shielder have been doing it. Well i have news for u fs that think thats wut skill is.....lawl at u kaka...i mean seriously come on u dont rly think just cuz u hope and prey those will crit and u win makes u good rofl...only one i can honestly say has a right to spam that sht is a max rate built force shielder(Lacard rofl). But its ok when u guys dont crit that sht it makes yall look like u were 25+ lvls lower than the one u spammin that sht on lmao...but hey i guess people have to do wut it takes to win cuz they aint got skills son hehe....and yall I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ed up trolls on this forum can eat me....i went on here to let the fs that spam kno that the spammin sht makes u look nubbish..whether u win or not man try to have some pride in yo sht mang. ^.^....Ty and No Be Nub.K.Ty.Bye..P.S. to trolls this not rage post it a message <333

Hey man I agree with you and I'm a shielder. I've only been back maybe a month and a half and I hate the implementation of shield grenade..or at least the fact that it has some decent range to it. It didn't take too much skill as an Fs before but now it's really sad. All I see are tons of sfs in channel 20 bi just throwing around ss then sb then ss.. I mean they don't even try to combo or use small dps skills which any half decent fs should use. Then when they get like 3 crits in a row they get this huge ego+confidence boost which I find funny. I really must say I can't get the respect I deserve as an fs anymore due to so many tards making the class look OP or easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Fireblac View Post
    Hey man I agree with you and I'm a shielder. I've only been back maybe a month and a half and I hate the implementation of shield grenade..or at least the fact that it has some decent range to it. It didn't take too much skill as an Fs before but now it's really sad. All I see are tons of sfs in channel 20 bi just throwing around ss then sb then ss.. I mean they don't even try to combo or use small dps skills which any half decent fs should use. Then when they get like 3 crits in a row they get this huge ego+confidence boost which I find funny. I really must say I can't get the respect I deserve as an fs anymore due to so many tards making the class look OP or easy.
    who are you? what have you done do deserve respect? only wula stands out in merc

Quote Originally Posted by Wendys View Post
    who are you? what have you done do deserve respect? only wula stands out in merc
    As I said I've only been back a month or so and haven't played in over a year and a half since so many might not know or remember me. I've done plenty to at least deserve some respect, as a player an not FS, but am being denied it all now because of the class I play. And yes Wula does stand out because he earned it, has skill and the items to back it up. He is one if the only fs I will ever acknowledge now, compared to him i'm a bit little behind in stats. Anyways I could say the same to you, who are you??
    Last edited by Fireblac; 02-22-2011 at 06:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fireblac View Post
    As I said I've only been back a month or so and haven't played in over a year and a half since so many might not know or remember me. I've done plenty to at least deserve some respect, as a player an not FS, but am being denied it all now because of the class I play. And yes Wula does stand out because he earned it, has skill and the items to back it up. He is one if the only fs I will ever acknowledge now, compared to him i'm a bit little behind in stats. Anyways I could say the same to you, who are you??
    i've been playing since open beta and i've yet to hear anything special about you. There's a pretty long list of fs's that stand out as well but you're not on it. Lovelycheater, W4ll, Seraveritas, Divinehonor, Yomo, sircritsalot, Alandros, Chaosblaz3r, Wula. These are only some of the more memorable ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Wendys View Post
    lol

Banned
    lol i've seen fs with bluestin pc dmg blades and pc dmg citrine orbs still two shotting people. funny stuff

Quote Originally Posted by juji550 View Post
    lol i've seen fs with bluestin pc dmg blades and pc dmg citrine orbs still two shotting people. funny stuff
    ya thats wut i mean...do u see wizzy or warrior 2 shot people with citrine or bluestin sht hell nah cuz they aint got 50+ cd in they sht at all...nufff said =/

lol I can damn near 1 shot the squishier classes......OP, fail attempt at troll......

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Death316 View Post
    I been noticing that newer Force Shielder Classes have been becoming addicted or used to the fact that spamming ss and sb makes them good because they crit and can do rediculous damage even with half way decent gear or lower. And even older players that couldn't win on their force shielder have been doing it. Well i have news for u fs that think thats wut skill is.....lawl at u kaka...i mean seriously come on u dont rly think just cuz u hope and prey those will crit and u win makes u good rofl...only one i can honestly say has a right to spam that sht is a max rate built force shielder(Lacard rofl). But its ok when u guys dont crit that sht it makes yall look like u were 25+ lvls lower than the one u spammin that sht on lmao...but hey i guess people have to do wut it takes to win cuz they aint got skills son hehe....and yall I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ed up trolls on this forum can eat me....i went on here to let the fs that spam kno that the spammin sht makes u look nubbish..whether u win or not man try to have some pride in yo sht mang. ^.^....Ty and No Be Nub.K.Ty.Bye..P.S. to trolls this not rage post it a message <333
    +1 and to you nub fs's that think your c00l cause "i 2 sh0tted him meng"

g37 50|\/|3 5K1LL pL0X

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast