Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: FS=Dont Try Anymore

+1

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ZEPR0 View Post
    I wouldnt say all FS got no skill and bout you sayin FS spamming ss and sb
    of course LOL for cryin out loud thats there fu.ckin skill
    wat would they do in Nwar stare you to death
    if FS should stop spammin SG/SS its like FA should also stop spammin cannons, arrow and stuff,.,dude spammin SS/SG is wat FS do,.,even bringers do it

DONT HATE FS HATE YuR class cos it cant 2 hit people in Nwar

he never said not to use ss/sg/sb at all, he just said that they run around and spam those same skills forever without using proper
    skill like fillers and dps. fs's nowadays just hope to god that all their ss/sg/sb hits crit or they look like trash, instead of using high dps skills that would
    actually be useful.
    not to mention those 130s using weak eod stuff, its embarrassing to all the fs's that actually know what they are doing.

You and the OP need to either re-roll as a FS so you know what your talking about, or at least do some research before saying something you know nothing about. DPS FS combo is used only against other high crit, high def classes, SFS and WA to be exact and sometimes the blader really depends on their build. Why would any good SFS use DPS against 1 shot classes when I know I can usually get 1 of 3 skills to crit in a SG, SS, SB combo? Quit your Q.Q'ing and talking about something you obviously know little to nothing about....

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

-5 Dexodus

your still sayin that all FS bringers got no skill cos yeah there spammin
    SG,SS like any other noob FS .,.WTH, why would FS use filler they are dmg class/crit class same goes with WA why not complain bout them there pretty much doIn the same thing spamming WW,SW
    Last edited by ZEPR0; 02-23-2011 at 09:32 PM.

-=sFS=-
    -=Stormy Officer=-
    -=Knight of Passion=-

Quote Originally Posted by PSBeardy View Post
    You and the OP need to either re-roll as a FS so you know what your talking about, or at least do some research before saying something you know nothing about. DPS FS combo is used only against other high crit, high def classes, SFS and WA to be exact and sometimes the blader really depends on their build. Why would any good SFS use DPS against 1 shot classes when I know I can usually get 1 of 3 skills to crit in a SG, SS, SB combo? Quit your Q.Q'ing and talking about something you obviously know little to nothing about....
    Yo Bro Cool story but ummm...hmmm lets see...i have played this game since open beta and not once have i seen a spammin fs win back in the day...kno why?...cuz sb wasnt around mang and since the fs found this out they spam it with ss because its combo-able...so wut did fs do back in the day?...they used dps...people like hmmm lets see....divinehonor....i remember he had the best fs dps combo in the game....so its highly possible to get a combo that works for fs...just since sb came out no one trys to find out anymore cuz they to lazy to try with the new damage they "think" they can dish out...sad thing of it is that people defend this "spamming of sb/ss"...its ok tho when u dont crit who looks like the crappy class then...and then when u guys dont crit its like the pvp didnt count because u will hear fs say these famous words.."I didnt crit redo"..like the pvp doesnt matter unless they crit 1 op move...might as well say that for every class..."hey i didnt crit WW"or"I didnt crit SC"...ect....so my only point is that people that spam that sht should have good reason to...and the reason your giving is your opinion..but..im sorry..spamming is not skill bro...any class can prove that...if warrior spams ww and sq or sw they I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ cuz they dont have 50 cd or 100cd built in there moves...my big point is bro is that spamming = not trying because people dont "actually" have a reason to spam them..they just do it for the luck of the crit =/..sowwie Q.Q

Quote Originally Posted by ZEPR0 View Post
    I wouldnt say all FS got no skill and bout you sayin FS spamming ss and sb
    of course LOL for cryin out loud thats there fu.ckin skill
    wat would they do in Nwar stare you to death
    if FS should stop spammin SG/SS its like FA should also stop spammin cannons, arrow and stuff,.,dude spammin SS/SG is wat FS do,.,even bringers do it

DONT HATE FS HATE YuR class cos it cant 2 hit people in Nwar

...lawl....appreciate post but.....i aint mad cuz i cant 2 shot people brah....i am upset that fs dont rly try anymore...read previous post bro...ty for post again^^

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Death316 View Post
    I been noticing that newer Force Shielder Classes have been becoming addicted or used to the fact that spamming ss and sb makes them good because they crit and can do rediculous damage even with half way decent gear or lower. And even older players that couldn't win on their force shielder have been doing it. Well i have news for u fs that think thats wut skill is.....lawl at u kaka...i mean seriously come on u dont rly think just cuz u hope and prey those will crit and u win makes u good rofl...only one i can honestly say has a right to spam that sht is a max rate built force shielder(Lacard rofl). But its ok when u guys dont crit that sht it makes yall look like u were 25+ lvls lower than the one u spammin that sht on lmao...but hey i guess people have to do wut it takes to win cuz they aint got skills son hehe....and yall I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ed up trolls on this forum can eat me....i went on here to let the fs that spam kno that the spammin sht makes u look nubbish..whether u win or not man try to have some pride in yo sht mang. ^.^....Ty and No Be Nub.K.Ty.Bye..P.S. to trolls this not rage post it a message <333
    Hey!!,I see my name in there!!!....guess what,I don't even spam SS/SG

Titanium
    lol ras
    Soutaichou lExiAl

Your Strength Is Only As Strong As Your Will
    http://www.wix.com/lexial/vizards

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    Hey!!,I see my name in there!!!....guess what,I don't even spam SS/SG
    exactly...because you know better. i am guessing that you know that with a dps combo you can output more damage because
    1 - you have more chances to crit with a high number of fast skills
    2 - spamming big skills is just gey especially with no crit
    3 - when you pvp another fs and they don't crit their SS you laugh at them while you already broke down 1/3 of their hp because of dps skills, and you are casting SS now making them almost dead, and oops they tried casting SG after SS but hey they didn't crit and you are about to finish them off with SB and goodbye noob spamming FS...

i lol when SS SG SB spamming FS's whine and say "no crit" and proceed to rush back to you and request pvp before they even buff up.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexodus View Post
    exactly...because you know better. i am guessing that you know that with a dps combo you can output more damage because
    1 - you have more chances to crit with a high number of fast skills
    2 - spamming big skills is just gey especially with no crit
    3 - when you pvp another fs and they don't crit their SS you laugh at them while you already broke down 1/3 of their hp because of dps skills, and you are casting SS now making them almost dead, and oops they tried casting SG after SS but hey they didn't crit and you are about to finish them off with SB and goodbye noob spamming FS...

i lol when SS SG SB spamming FS's whine and say "no crit" and proceed to rush back to you and request pvp before they even buff up.
    nah,I just know that my level 18 SB does more dps than my lvl 9 SS.......and my level 18 SG,lol...GG

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast