Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A Warrior's True Strength?

Shadow Titanium MandaloreTheIndomitible's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PSBeardy View Post
    Don't forget super cheap to purchase and upgrade weps....1/2 price of all other classes.
    Ha. You forget we need a gs that's worthy of extending.... and those are more expensive and rare.

WA's get their power in just being pure tank, and also you gotta maximize the AOE you deal out per hit cuz big skills are slow.
    At sea, who dis? #AnchorsAweigh

Gar taldin ni jaonyc: Gar sa buir, ori'wasaasla - No one cares about who your father was, only about the father you'll be.

Banned
    the only class which uses 2 hands in one sword to deal the dmg, ergo the most powerful^^

WA are op in war too. BM2+Aura+instant immunity, bears and cats, and they're nearly unkillable, it's so...rude >>

Osmium
    yeah true, but when instant ends and you get rooted your warrior gets torn to shreds by a massive mob

Quote Originally Posted by MandaloreTheIndomitible View Post
    Ha. You forget we need a gs that's worthy of extending.... and those are more expensive and rare.

WA's get their power in just being pure tank, and also you gotta maximize the AOE you deal out per hit cuz big skills are slow.
    you don't know anything about being a warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by SwirlyO View Post
    you don't know anything about being a warrior.
    Fail Troll is Fail. Get a real hobby.

Gar taldin ni jaonyc: Gar sa buir, ori'wasaasla - No one cares about who your father was, only about the father you'll be.

your stats are terribly embarrassing. thank god you finally got over 1k attack.

and warriors true strength is NOT tanking rofl. who do you tank with 939 defense? 130s?

Quote Originally Posted by SwirlyO View Post
    your stats are terribly embarrassing. thank god you finally got over 1k attack.

and warriors true strength is NOT tanking rofl. who do you tank with 939 defense? 130s?
    I know my stats are low, but I still score higher than most in War. You don't need stats to tank son. I suggest you go learn something before trying me.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MandaloreTheIndomitible View Post

hi im bumba, i have the best weapon in all of cabal

fk-impact oops gregs dead

Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    hi im bumba, i have the best weapon in all of cabal

fk-impact oops gregs dead
    Even with Bumba's sword it'd be impossible bro :P Don't start with me.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast