Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Most Over Powered Class.

Banned
    freak class...mFS lol (think raz*** and Div*** 2 of the bestest friends ogp gm's ever had ^^lol)

I would say the most overpowered would be....none of them in my opinion. The only class i have trouble with on my fb (not saying i am beast or anything just killing them in war in general) would be the blader because of their really *unique* ability to not only evade all forms of debuff and to allow party members to avoid it their BM2 cant be messed with if they are a good blader lol. so the only option if you want to live is run or wait until instant is off. other then that no other class has given me any specific trouble besides outgearing me lol

"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

Quote Originally Posted by Muramasa View Post
    wi.

Heres why,

Strong ( if not strongest bm2)
    high mobility(highest)
    BLINK
    BLINK
    ...BLINK
    does really well in war once u get used to it and add a lil fade dashing in ur combo ( i cant blink combo for my life in war, work in progress.)
    high m attk

Cons.
    u better be rich lol
    Fiinding a decent orb
    Feninding another decent orb
    low def
    low hp
    low attk\def rates outside of bm
    so basically you think there overpowered because of bm2 and blink?
    <Removed>

Shadow Titanium
    WA's are definitely the most OP class. Their endgame gear is the same price as everyone else's, but they only have to buy, extend, and plus one weapon. Not to mention they have the highest HP and base attack in the game, their defense is second best, and their BM2 is second in DPS only to WI. The only con they have is that they have no rate buffs, so they need to use two rings to reach max rate (unless of course they have an 80/14, then they're insane), but this is a con that both WI and BL (kinda) have. Oh, they also have instant immunity which is the most retarded buff ever, and they are a must-have for any party that's doing an end-game dungeon.

GG

Quote Originally Posted by macbowes View Post
    WA's are definitely the most OP class. Their endgame gear is the same price as everyone else's, but they only have to buy, extend, and plus one weapon. Not to mention they have the highest HP and base attack in the game, their defense is second best, and their BM2 is second in DPS only to WI. The only con they have is that they have no rate buffs, so they need to use two rings to reach max rate (unless of course they have an 80/14, then they're insane), but this is a con that both WI and BL (kinda) have. Oh, they also have instant immunity which is the most retarded buff ever, and they are a must-have for any party that's doing an end-game dungeon.

GG
    yea i thought alot of ppl would say warrior as well for the same reasons you've said but it seems that wi are stronger than some give them credit for.
    <Removed>

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by macbowes View Post

GG
    Bl and Wa have it...the same way root (or manna freeze lol) of fb "is the most retarded (de)buff ever"
    For everything else, i quite agree that WA can do epic dmg IF and when they crit...prolly much more than an FS which also has potentially high damage and has definitely high def and crit rate, the latter isn't a wa's perk and luxury tho.

Force Hacker º_º

WA: Can achieve highest def, attack, HP, BM2 is ridiculously powerful, insta immune, fury, panic cry (best debuff in the game), morale, bloody. What more can u ask (besides blink and intuition >_>) Only I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥y thing is WA needs party for fury and morale. Rigged much?
    Fear is an Illusion

Banned
    WA is the most OP, hands down...

WI is mostly a PVE class if you exclude SI...BM2 is terrible for PK/War because of the knockdown/stun, our BM1 is nothing special. What exactly does Blink do when you're getting stunned or knocked down 95% of the time, or when you're rooted? I'd rather play an FA in War, curse remove myself, have faster and harder hitting skills, not to mention more range. Sure no Blink, but Blink rarely helps in most situations in War anyway, unless you're straight running away from a non-WI, and then in that case I could just as easily fade/dash if I were an FA, achieving almost the same maneuverability. WI are underpowered in everything besides DMG in PVE. Sure I can destroy people in BM2+flawless pot, but who's going to run around War spamming Flawless pots?
    Last edited by Mat; 02-21-2011 at 08:54 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyro View Post
    WA: Can achieve highest def
    I'm afraid that I must disagree with that observation

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast