Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 10 of 39 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: What sFS really needs.....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by swaggernaut View Post
    ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

im not even gonna try to explain anything to this guy

wheres my popcorn at...
    that's because there's nothing to explain...either I'll agree with you or prove you wrong,so stop pretending that you know something special and just state your case

Banned
    i would but then i'd be wasting my time on you, like everyone else here.
    nah
    and it woldn't make a difference, you've had like 3+ experts in this game make you look like a
    silly child but still you act as if you know everything and anything. i think deep down you actually know how derp
    it was to go with max rate, seeing as you hit like a 12x FS
    "Nothing can be gained without loss" lol nice saying, too bad you took it to the extreme and basically lost all the dmg that you could've potentially gained
    on your pos FS.
    lol i bet a heavy FA could merk you...

kk im done wasting time on you. have fun 5 barring penna

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    Hey bro,guess what,I'm not just sacrificing amp for 61 rate,I'm mostly sacrificing my amp for a base defense....1213 pve build bruh...that's higher than your boy dromar's.....(and he's 180,lol).....and if I decided to try and get it all up to +11 I'd have the highest defense on v.r.'s for NA.....1300+,hell...even with full forcy +10 it would be the highest,but I'm not gonna bother trying since it's non-amp forcy and not worth it.

And I'll stop posting when you just admit that you're wrong.
    You have 1213 defense with what, a forcium helm and FULL forcium NON-amp? Meaning you'll be criting 100's on impact stab on FA's while Dromar has about the same defense with full damage? Nobody cares that you can get 61 rate, your damage suffers so much it amazes me that you actually still think that's a good thing to do after people have laughed at you over it. LOL, yet again you're throwing out all these IF's. IF Dromar decided to +15 his gear he'd have 1400 defense, see what I did there? You're really ignorant to think that every decent FS in CABAL is on VRS, 90% of them aren't even on because of the mass banning, which is why I'm not on there either. You're 162 with +10 forcium and no RoF+10's, how do you even think you stand a chance at obtaining a higher defense than an FS who's in full forcium +11 with RoF+10's?

You really should stop posting, you're making a fool of yourself.

Banned
    "Nothing can be gained without loss" lol nice saying, too bad you took it to the extreme and basically lost all the dmg that you could've potentially gained
    Ahhhhh,now I see where you're coming from....here,let me explain it to you too,maybe then you'll understand.

I have 1213 defense when I pve,when I do pve I'm at 57% rate,18 amp and 920 attack.....With those fail stats,I can solo IC1,FT1,EOD2 (with all 8 trolls),All DX dungeons on hard,Penna and Derks.

"IF"...I swapped out all my defense and max rate for amp...(let's be realistic,stuff I could buy right now)...5% sg amp gloves + 5% sg amp boots + 7% OSM amp suit + 36% CDI helm

I'd be at 38% amp and 155% CDI and 51% rate,right?......you still with me?

I'd also be losing almost 300 defense which makes it to where everything I mentioned earlier that I can solo (IC1,FT1,EOD2 (with all 8 trolls),All DX dungeons on hard,Penna and Derks).5x harder because bosses and mobs would be hitting me about 35%-40% harder than what I get hit for now.

now do you get it?

Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    You have 1213 defense with what, a forcium helm and FULL forcium NON-amp? Meaning you'll be criting 100's on impact stab on FA's while Dromar has about the same defense with full damage? Nobody cares that you can get 61 rate, your damage suffers so much it amazes me that you actually still think that's a good thing to do after people have laughed at you over it. LOL, yet again you're throwing out all these IF's. IF Dromar decided to +15 his gear he'd have 1400 defense, see what I did there? You're really ignorant to think that every decent FS in CABAL is on VRS, 90% of them aren't even on because of the mass banning, which is why I'm not on there either. You're 162 with +10 forcium and no RoF+10's, how do you even think you stand a chance at obtaining a higher defense than an FS who's in full forcium +11 with RoF+10's?

You really should stop posting, you're making a fool of yourself.

still not wanting to admit i'm right?

nice meme btw,+1..here's one for you.

Last edited by Rastan; 02-26-2011 at 08:27 AM.

Banned
    Ahhhhh,now I see where you're coming from....here,let me explain it to you too,maybe then you'll understand.

I have 1213 defense when I pve,when I do pve I'm at 57% rate,18 amp and 920 attack.....With those fail stats,I can solo IC1,FT1,EOD2 (with all 8 trolls),All DX dungeons on hard,Penna and Derks.

"IF"...I swapped out all my defense and max rate for amp...(let's be realistic,stuff I could buy right now)...5% sg amp gloves + 5% sg amp boots + 7% OSM amp suit + 36% CDI helm

I'd also be losing almost 300 defense which makes it to where everything I mentioned earlier that I can solo (IC1,FT1,EOD2 (with all 8 trolls),All DX dungeons on hard,Penna and Derks).5x harder because bosses and mobs would be hitting me about 35%-40% harder than what I get hit for now.

now do you get it?

still not wanting to admit i'm right?
    Are you seriously complaining about having to dungeon as a 162 FS with only 900 Defense? L O L WHAT? When I first got this WI I had 7xx Def at 171, what MOST wi's my level had at the time, we didn't have AoD, and had 200 less defense than you did, you really wanna go that route?

You can kill a Derk with those stats? How long does it take you? 10 AoD's + combo + 5 bars of SP? Does Train require 5 bars as well? How about you learn how to survive with 900 defense as a 162 like everyone else, and stop trying to make up excuses for your horrible gameplay. Oh you aren't bad? I saw Miavi rape you in her video, carry on.

Also, you're just spewing BS now, soloing FT1 with 920 attack and 18 amp? K let's see a video of you getting beyond Chakris please.
    Last edited by Mat; 02-26-2011 at 08:36 AM.

Banned

-good for you? too bad you won't do this and thus this whole discussion happened cause you still haven't
    -you refuse time and time again to do this, and of course you used the IF again...

nice meme btw,+1..here's one for you.

uhh i spot some fails
    -my name has nothin to do with superman...so idk what ur on
    -im only claiming you are wrong, and i have about 20 other people that could agree (re-read the thread pl0x)

Banned
    careful, Rastan's gettin mad

Banned
    How about you learn how to survive with 900 defense as a 162 like everyone else, and stop trying to make up excuses for your horrible gameplay.
    Nah,i'd much rather play casually and comfortably without having to spam hp pots

Oh you aren't bad? I saw Miavi rape you in her video, carry on.
    no,you saw an edited miavi video of her fading and healing everytime I crit on her....yeah,there was a lot more than she showed

Also, you're just spewing BS now, soloing FT1 with 920 attack and 18 amp? K let's see a video of you getting beyond Chakris please.
    sorry,I don't have fraps...but if it makes you feel better I can take an SS of my dungeon clear screen.

rofl,you so funny....I ain't mad bro,I'm kicked back smokin a bowl lol'ing my ass off at people in denial

Banned
    he made that shank while being locked up in the pen bro, he gained 500 lbs in there as well, u see the pic of his watch? 50 inch wrists
    Last edited by Mat; 02-26-2011 at 08:47 AM.

Banned
    he made that shank while being locked up in the pen bro, he also gained 500 lbs in there as well, u see the pic of his watch? 50 inch wrists
    hahahaha +1 quote for truth

Nah,i'd much rather play casually and comfortably without having to spam hp pots

no,you saw an edited miavi video of her fading and healing everytime I crit on her....yeah,there was a lot more than she showed

sorry,I don't have fraps...but if it makes you feel better I can take an SS of my dungeon clear screen.

rofl,you so funny....I ain't mad bro,I'm kicked back smokin a bowl lol'ing my ass off at people in denial

Page 10 of 39 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast