Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 25 of 39 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: What sFS really needs.....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    im sry but that vid reminds me of a certain someones dmg on pluma. i can prolly outdps that in combo mode no aura no bm1 no pots no shorts
    That's easy for you to say since you have all your gear already

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    That's easy for you to say since you have all your gear already
    oh really?
    not really,i'm wearing cb forcy crystal,suit,boots,lycanus wep...i'm good
    wait...what?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexodus View Post
    oh really?

wait...what?
    1st off....who the fuck are you again?...oh right,nobody

2nd,it's easy to take words out of context on here

Banned

2nd,it's easy to take words out of context on here
    1st off....you got no comeback to what i said. i dont have to be anybody to know how derp you are.

2nd, i never took you out of context...clearly you said what you said and now you are mad cause you got caught. do everyone a favor and end this thread before you keep crossin your words, k?

Banned
    1st off....you got no comeback to what i said. i dont have to be anybody to know how derp you are.

2nd, i never took you out of context...clearly you said what you said and now you are mad cause you got caught. do everyone a favor and end this thread before you keep crossin your words, k?
    you're right,I don't need a comeback for you,cuz you're just some unknown new puppet agreeing with everyone else......and when I said I'm good,I meant that I was content for now,maybe if you actually read the thread instead of picking and choosing what you wanna read then you wouldn't be swingin off everyones nutsack

Banned
    you're right,I don't need a comeback for you,cuz you're just some unknown new puppet agreeing with everyone else......and when I said I'm good,I meant that I was content for now,maybe if you actually read the thread instead of picking and choosing what you wanna read then you wouldn't be swingin off everyones nutsack
    lol nice..pull out the "new" card. you dont even know how long ive been playing cabal.

btw i read the whole thread (it was actually entertaining seeing you spaz out). if you used your f'ing brain for once you'd understand why i agree with everyone else, cause they are right.
    how does responding to mat saying "dont get all mad cause i dont spam the shit out of hp pots" tell me that you are content with ur pos gear? am i supposed to read ur mind?

god...you are retarded.

p.s. i bet your webcam vids with ur pregnant "wife" were of you swingin off her nutsack.

/thread

Banned
    I'm sure everyone else is thinking the exact same thing about you.

I certainly hope stupidity isn't infectious..
    ayaM 16x FS [Morphosis]

Banned
    lol nice..pull out the "new" card. you dont even know how long ive been playing cabal.

btw i read the whole thread (it was actually entertaining seeing you spaz out). if you used your f'ing brain for once you'd understand why i agree with everyone else, cause they are right.
    how does responding to mat saying "dont get all mad cause i dont spam the shit out of hp pots" tell me that you are content with ur pos gear? am i supposed to read ur mind?

god...you are retarded.

p.s. i bet your webcam vids with ur pregnant "wife" were of you swingin off her nutsack.

/thread
    cool story bro,2nd person I got with the webcam thing,now my cock is even harder.........btw new you could claim OB status.....still makes you a new on here

Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    I'm sure everyone else is thinking the exact same thing about you.
    I'm the most legit player in cabal NA...let's see you try and claim that with a straight face

Banned
    cool story bro,2nd person I got with the webcam thing,now my cock is even harder.........btw new you could claim OB status.....still makes you a new on here

I'm the most legit player in cabal NA...let's see you try and claim that with a straight face
    I've never played this game with any intent to cheat, so yes I'm completely legit, can you prove otherwise with actual facts, or are your accusations based purely on hearsay of others?
    Last edited by Mat; 03-03-2011 at 05:05 PM.

Page 25 of 39 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast