Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: What sFS really needs.....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by otice1 View Post
    rofl! If I had 0% crit rate I would have the same dps as you. That's how bad your stats are. Don't come into an fs thread bragging about your build when they arent even close to being decent.
    When was I bragging,some guy just asked and I just responded.....remember this?

Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    The funny part is that you think I don't know that I need more amp,cd and base.......you think I'm keeping every one of those stats that low on purpose?...HA!!!!,I already know what I need to get for over 1k attack,175+ cd and 50+ amp........AND KEEP MY 61 RATE......the fucked up part is that I don't buy alz,hack players or scam the system for a chance to get ahead,I live off my daily IC's and the occasional DX run,and even that's not turning a profit anymore cuz drops still suck and upgrading is still a waste of time.
    sorry,i'm not gonna sacrifice my 1213 defense pve build and a 61 rate pvp build for low defense amp gears just to prove a point.....it's all good bro,chill,I'll get my seh's and forcy amp pieces in due time and level up to 180,then we can compare damage.

Quote Originally Posted by AyaMatsu View Post
    Hah. "Get Me Into The Fight!"

Regardless of damage, 60rate is overkill... The biggest difference is really between 49, 50, and 51rate. You're working so much harder to get that one extra crit in 10, but if that crit for you is IS and not SS then you just feel like a royal idiot. I had at one time tested 49vs50vs51 rate builds and even 54, I can tell you the DPS tradeoff is exponential. Not just in crit, but if you're wasting your gloves on maxrate vs amp, for example, or damage, you're already losing on the base you have to work with even before a crit.

I don't mean to flame, but remember the rabbi from Lucky Number Slevin(sp?)? "If a man calls you a horse once, you punch him in the face. If a man calls you a horse again, you tell him to shut the f* up, but if a man calls you a horse thrice, well, it's time to start looking for a saddle." Heed the potentially infinitely relentless flaming as potentially containing an ounce of wisdom..
    Are you trying to prove a point?.....how would you know that 61% rate doesn't make a difference?...oh yeah,you tested it out with 54%,so 61% must be the same...right?

Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    yeah I'm pretty pathetic,I have no good comebacks so I just edit other peoples quotes!
    It's all good,eventually you'll get laid.

Used the wrong mob's defense lol. Penna's defense should be 989 not 1160 lol. But that damage still seems low..
    That's because i'm 18 levels lower than you.
    Last edited by Rastan; 02-24-2011 at 07:55 PM.

When was I bragging,some guy just asked and I responded?

sorry,i'm not gonna sacrifice my 1213 defense and 61 rate for low defense amp gears just to prove a point

Are you trying to prove a point?.....how would you know that 61% rate doesn't make a difference?...oh yeah,you tested it out with 54%,so 61% must be the same...right?

I think you sir are blind. I clearly noted the difference between 5x% and 6x% to be 1 crit in 10. My point is that 1 crit in 10 gain is exponentially detrimental to your damage per % you go up, but the difference all in all is still just 1 crit in 10. Unless you are a mFS, your extra 1 in 10 is insignificant.

I'm only writing because I at one point in my FS life I thought improving my rate past 50% was beneficial. I'm telling you my findings, even though it doesn't seem you want to accept my good intentions.
    ayaM 16x FS [Morphosis]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AyaMatsu View Post
    I think you sir are blind. I clearly noted the difference between 5x% and 6x% to be 1 crit in 10. My point is that 1 crit in 10 gain is exponentially detrimental to your damage per % you go up, but the difference all in all is still just 1 crit in 10. Unless you are a mFS, your extra 1 in 10 is insignificant.

I'm only writing because I at one point in my FS life I thought improving my rate past 50% was beneficial. I'm telling you my findings, even though it doesn't seem you want to accept my good intentions.
    something tells me I get more than just an extra 1 crit out of 10

Banned
    When was I bragging,some guy just asked and I just responded.....remember this?

sorry,i'm not gonna sacrifice my 1213 defense pve build and a 61 rate pvp build for low defense amp gears just to prove a point.....it's all good bro,chill,I'll get my seh's and forcy amp pieces in due time and level up to 180,then we can compare damage. I also thought it was funny

Nobody ever said 61 rate was bad, but you're acting like if you couldn't get better weps/armors and go back to 53 or 52 rate and not have terrrrrrible damage (you crit sub 1500 on a 700 def FA, didn't you?)you wouldn't, when we all know you would. Your setup wreaks of fail and you have to 4 bar a measily Penna. Your extra rate for less damage trade-off is retarded, hence the reason why NOBODY else sacrifices all of that damage for that extra rate/max rate.

I'm honestly surprised you guys are still talking to this guy. He thinks the best way to money is for a 15x FS to solo derk.

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...making-machine

For some reason he thinks an average of 6/10 crits with low base, amp, atk is better than avg 5/10 with high base, amp and atk.

IGN: 93122834 - 180 FB Venus

Penna's defense changes because you're 18 levels lower than me? Wierd.
    Actually it does... in a way... As you get higher ranks (not sure if it was by rank or level) mobs natually become weaker to you (Notice the color of their names). I can take my FB/FS and play naked in MF with only a blade/crystal and never die.

Iono know exactly what changed but something does that makes mobs weaker to you.
    <Templar>
    Hakuteiken - FB: 17X || Heartilly - Wiz:18X

Do you even realize that the reason I posted 2 different defenses is because the first was a typo resulting from me misreading a chart?
    Yep but was stating that the other point was correct as well.
    <Templar>
    Hakuteiken - FB: 17X || Heartilly - Wiz:18X

Banned
    Nobody ever said 61 rate was bad, but you're acting like if you couldn't get better weps/armors and go back to 53 or 52 rate and not have terrrrrrible damage (you crit sub 1500 on a 700 def FA, didn't you?)you wouldn't, when we all know you would. Your setup wreaks of fail and you have to 4 bar a measily Penna. Your extra rate for less damage trade-off is retarded, hence the reason why NOBODY else sacrifices all of that damage for that extra rate/max rate.
    That's why I'm farming IC1 for better weps,something like a lycanus 8 amp/17 dmg blade and 8 amp/17 dmg crystal....don't blame me for not getting them,blame EST,and you talk like getting those weps,forcy amp pieces,eof8,bof7's and seh's are the easiest things to do for someone who only plays 2-3 hours a day.....all the gear I need to finish my build off is out there,it's just too bad it'd cost me about 30-50b to get it all in one shot,and yeah,if I was a smarter man I'd just drop 2k on vouchers in CS then set up shop for 80m a pop......but to me that's pretty much the same as alz buying and I don't roll like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
    I'm honestly surprised you guys are still talking to this guy. He thinks the best way to money is for a 15x FS to solo derk.

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...making-machine

For some reason he thinks an average of 6/10 crits with low base, amp, atk is better than avg 5/10 with high base, amp and atk.
    Congratz,you dug up an old thread from 3 months ago when dungeon drop rates were even more horrible than they are now....and it's more like an average of 7-8/10 crits
    Last edited by Rastan; 02-25-2011 at 03:16 PM.

Banned
    That's why I'm farming IC1 for better weps,something like a lycanus 8 amp/17 dmg blade and 8 amp/17 dmg crystal....don't blame me for not getting them,blame EST,and you talk like getting those weps,forcy amp pieces,eof8,bof7's and seh's are the easiest things to do for someone who only plays 2-3 hours a day.....all the gear I need to finish my build off is out there,it's just too bad it'd cost me about 30-50b to get it all in one shot,and yeah,if I was a smarter man I'd just drop 2k on vouchers in CS then set up shop for 80m a pop......but to me that's pretty much the same as alz buying and I don't roll like that.

Congratz,you dug up an old thread from 3 months ago when dungeon drop rates were even more horrible than they are now....and it's more like an average of 7-8/10 crits
    Sorry, math doesn't really lie buddy, 61% crit rate USUALLY means 6.1 crits out of 10, or 61 crits out of 100, see what I'm getting at here? Also funny how you're farming IC1 for an weapon's you'll never get, and if you do manage to somehow get one, you'll never + one high enough to have it be as good as a decent forcium. You play 2-3 hours a day and can't make money? Jesus, I've only been playing a max of 2 hours a day, mostly 1 or less and can fit in a few IC2's and bosses. Then again, I don't have to 4 bar Pennas.

Banned
    Sorry, math doesn't really lie buddy, 61% crit rate USUALLY means 6.1 crits out of 10, or 61 crits out of 100, see what I'm getting at here? Also funny how you're farming IC1 for an weapon's you'll never get, and if you do manage to somehow get one, you'll never + one high enough to have it be as good as a decent forcium. You play 2-3 hours a day and can't make money? Jesus, I've only been playing a max of 2 hours a day, mostly 1 or less and can fit in a few IC2's and bosses. Then again, I don't have to 4 bar Pennas.
    You're right,math doesn't lie,it's just too bad that you're doing it wrong....again,your rate applies to each skill casted,not your whole combo,and since I only have 3 out my 5 skills in my combo that actually matter,the 61% rate is effective.....and I could casually make 50m a day if I just stopped trying to upgrade my gear to +9 and just saved up then sold all the UC's I get everyday....As for not ever getting the weps I want,tell that to the guy who randomly got a 12 amp 10 dmg crystal......And yeah,i'm sure if I had a g.m. crafted orb and USD wizzy then I wouldn't have to 4 bar one too.....remember all the time you put into grinding your wizzy from level 1 to 180?....funny,no one else does.

Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast