Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: What sFS really needs.....

Hybrid View

What sFS really needs.....

Is either a debuff skill or another short buff that increases hp healing or something with immunity. I mean, cmon FS is the only class without any debuff at all.

they dont need it. their overpowered as it is. those crits you guys have are insane. xD
    <Removed>

well if not a debuff, another buff like immunity or something. FS does crit a lot but its not consistent. Thats why as a soloist against big bosses it doesnt even come near a WA or a blader. Not to mention that, although improved, bm2 still suks. Aggro as a debuff? are u kidding me? draw the big boss to you but u cant kill it? lol.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KonaKona View Post
    FS is the only class without any debuff at all.
    We're a tank class, We're supposed to take as much damage as possible so the party can survive longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    We're a tank class, We're supposed to take as much damage as possible so the party can survive longer.
    But can't warriors have similar def as seeing as they were armour as well. AOD is good and all, but you're inmobile which is crap if a boss or mob moves. Warriors have way more attack and their party buffs are more useful. They seem overall much better to be in a party with then a FS. Our aggro debuffs are garbage. FS needs more def per point of str, int and dex period. Our AOD should at least last longer to the same point as MB. Our shadow shield damage intake should increase dramatically since they are crap for higher level dungeons. We need a proper debuff, and buff to increase hp/healing like Kona mentioned.

Retired (Perussing General Topics or Support)
    Downfalls of Provocation/Field of Provocation that I would say were

A) Couldn't use it as a debuff on a player where every1 else's debuffs work on everything so thus to start a pk we have to use an actual skill

B ) Just the fact that the mobs became more aggro toward us when debuffed, they had no other penalties for being p/oed at us like a minus to their def rate or def which most other games with similar debuffs have something to that affect.

other than that, like Rastan said FS is a tanker not a super tanker.

Retired
    Account Passed On

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverIceForum View Post
    Just the fact that the mobs became more aggro toward us when debuffed, they had no other penalties for being p/oed at us
    and they don't even stay aggro'd even after it wears off,not to mention that the casting range is horrible.

FS dont need deBUFF
    FS needs another buff like IRON skin or Aura barrier + HP & DEF
    I mean C'mon FS are tank class and all we got Is Sheid Harden

-=sFS=-
    -=Stormy Officer=-
    -=Knight of Passion=-

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by ZEPR0 View Post
    FS dont need deBUFF
    FS needs another buff like IRON skin or Aura barrier + HP & DEF
    I mean C'mon FS are tank class and all we got Is Sheid Harden
    our shield gives us defense.....

Quote Originally Posted by KonaKona View Post
    Is either a debuff skill or another short buff that increases hp healing or something with immunity. I mean, cmon FS is the only class without any debuff at all.
    +999999999999999999999 been wanting a debuff for a looooong time or another different kind of short, mb? pftt pretty useless unless u use ss or aod

Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast