Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: What sFS really needs.....

People Always Q_Q about FS being OP i can agree there Op Pvp wise but what about pve all they got is def i would love to be able to morale shout for more HP
    or another short like cats to recover my hp when im soloing when you mb and aod its not GODLY it kinda I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s lol pve wise

Unfortunately, we do not recover the lost Mission War entry fee due to the unstable internet connection.
    We may only restore your lost Mission War entry fee under these conditions.
    - Unnoticed Server down
    - Emergency server maintenance

Please do understand this matter.
    If you have any further questions, please report us again.
    Thank you.

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChoppy View Post
    People Always Q_Q about FS being OP i can agree there Op Pvp wise but what about pve all they got is def i would love to be able to morale shout for more HP
    or another short like cats to recover my hp when im soloing when you mb and aod its not GODLY it kinda I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s lol pve wise
    FS are good in pve, they can solo/duo every dugeon any other class can.
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chainlock View Post
    FS are good in pve, they can solo/duo every dugeon any other class can.
    Not really,MB is a big no-no for solo PVE,It's like this......If you're regularly getting hit for 600's and up from a boss or whatever and you go MB/AOD then you can expect to get hit for 800's and up,MB is one of the worst buffs our class could have since it drops our defense by -70% and forces us to use AOD just to survive long enough to utilize the +300 attack.....it's detrimental unless you're in a party to SS/AOD/MB.

Example: Here's my defense build for PVE

now with MB/AOD

I sacrificed 250 defense for 300 attack......and I can't move.

Me personally i'll only use AOD when my BM2/Aura expires while waiting for my BM2 to cool down,or when I'm on 20 and procs try to spawn kill before I can even buff......I'd gladly take a rate debuff or an hp buff over a useless aggro buff any day of the week.
    Last edited by Rastan; 02-23-2011 at 02:00 AM. Reason: Quoted wrong person

Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    Not really,MB is a big no-no for solo PVE,It's like this......If you're regularly getting hit for 600's and up from a boss or whatever and you go MB/AOD then you can expect to get hit for 800's and up,MB is one of the worst buffs our class could have since it drops our defense by -70% and forces us to use AOD just to survive long enough to utilize the +300 attack.....it's detrimental unless you're in a party to SS/AOD/MB.

Example: Here's my defense build for PVE

now with MB/AOD

Me personally i'll only use AOD when my BM2/Aura expires while waiting for my BM2 to cool down,or when I'm on 20 and procs try to spawn kill before I can even buff......I'd gladly take a rate debuff or an hp buff over a useless aggro buff any day of the week.
    I was gonna say everything your showing lol you beat me too it

Unfortunately, we do not recover the lost Mission War entry fee due to the unstable internet connection.
    We may only restore your lost Mission War entry fee under these conditions.
    - Unnoticed Server down
    - Emergency server maintenance

Please do understand this matter.
    If you have any further questions, please report us again.
    Thank you.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChoppy View Post
    I was gonna say everything your showing lol you beat me too it
    I'll even go a step further

Even in bm2/aura with mb/aod I only get a 156 def boost

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post

800-1000 is nothing you can't leach/pot back consitently, I did it all the time. Aod/MB every boss solo or not. That also doesn't change the fact that FS can solo/duo everything anyone else can.
    Last edited by chainlock; 02-23-2011 at 09:38 AM.
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

800-1000 is nothing you can't leach/pot back consitently, I do it all the time. Aod/MB every boss solo or not. That also doesn't change the fact that FS can solo/duo everything anyone else can.
    are you in full amp? cuz not everybody has good enough gear to solo the bosses other classes can or we can just like 20 lvls after

RedOsmium
    The gear an individual has is irrelevant when talking about what the class can do.

Banned
    800-1000 is nothing you can't leach/pot back consitently, I did it all the time. Aod/MB every boss solo or not. That also doesn't change the fact that FS can solo/duo everything anyone else can.
    yeah,getting a one time hit for 800-1000 dmg is nothing you can't leech or pot back,but when you're fighting bosses that do more d.o.t. faster than you can spam pots and vamp then MB/AOD is just gonna speed up the process of you dying,and vamp is pretty much non-existant when you're just fighting a boss without the mobs to vamp off of......this of course is a general observation,I'm not talking about a 17x on a FGR boss

The gear an individual has is irrelevant when talking about what the class can do.
    lol...ok.

op class is op, no need for debuff

Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast