Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    lol @ you thinking 50% rate = 1/3 crits
    Lol @ you for thinking dark's 45% rate is really 50%

Banned
    thread of the century

Osmium
    30 pages and still going lol.

Hmmm....im gonna get trolled for what im gonna say, but w/e.

Why cant you guys just let him play? No, his set up might not be the best for a FS, but honestly, why do you care. Are you guys mad that he tried something you didnt even think of?

If he had billions on his hands like some of you do, he could actually make his build pretty good....
    aop+7, 2max rate gloves, 2max rate amp suit, 2max rate pet(or more), maxed rate rune = 15%max rate
    29base rate(base + buff), merg ring, 15/24 helm, kred, 3rate pet = 65rate
    65base dmg(base + buff), 3x cr2(or 3x rof10), merg ring, 15/24helm, k-red, aop+7, max crit dmg rune = 160dmg or 145dmg
    Now the amp doesnt change...2x 7amp weapons, boots, gloves, suit, eof+8, kred, 2xbof7, max amp rune = 66 amp, with over 1k attack

I agree that his build might not be the best for him right now, but endgame, it can be really good.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathlymonkey View Post

Why cant you guys just let him play? No, his set up might not be the best for a FS, but honestly, why do you care. Are you guys mad that he tried something you didnt even think of?

If he had billions on his hands like some of you do, he could actually make his build pretty good....
    aop+7, 2max rate gloves, 2max rate amp suit, 2max rate pet(or more), maxed rate rune = 15%max rate
    65base dmg(base + buff), 3x cr2(or 3x rof10), merg ring, 15/24helm, k-red, aop+7, max crit dmg rune = 160dmg or 145dmg
    Now the amp doesnt change...2x 7amp weapons, boots, gloves, suit, eof+8, kred, 2xbof7, max amp rune = 66 amp, with over 1k attack

I agree that his build might not be the best for him right now, but endgame, it can be really good.
    you almost got it nailed.....but not quite

I have a 4% max rate suit that I could extend to make it 6%,then re-roll my pet for a minimum of 3 max rate plus the rune and +3 or +7 aop for 16% max rate,I'd pick up a rol2 to go with my mergy ring and use a 7/40 and cr2x2 for exactly 66% rate and 70% CD instead of a 15/24 and cr2's for 69%...hey,every little bit helps,As for the amp,I'd much rather get a minimum 12-16 amp/30+ CDI combination from lycanus weps,upgrade my accessories like you said and get forcy s.amp gloves and boots.

I'd be 66% rate/50+ amp/179 cd

But yeah,it all looks good on paper and I'm almost tempted to drop a few grand on some alz to see it fullfilled,but then I'd never hear the end of it from the community (sup fiery) and I'd much rather keep the cash for a new quad-runner this summer.

Banned

true, but he could be doing better with the money he put in already...
    he claims about 400m went into his current gear, so i don't even have to point out what could be way better while only giving up like 11+ rate...

RedOsmium

I couldn't care less what build or gear someone uses, it's when they say it's better or more effective when it's actually not that I chime in.
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chainlock View Post
    I couldn't care less what build or gear someone uses, it's when they say it's better or more effective when it's actually not that I chime in.
    I never said it was better,just that I crit more

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    not with your words but with what you implied.
    every time someone suggested that you should go with different gear you would snap back at them with some kind of need of proof that its better, or give a stupid reason for keeping your gear.

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    Your sig says it. You've also said many times def> amp/vamp unless it's forcium.
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

Page 28 of 39 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast