Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: What sFS really needs.....

MARTH IS THAT YOU?!?!

Lol. Before the 4-ring update FS were OP. Coming from a former FS. They don't need anything more, they're probably the least friendly class to run into in NW.

Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by AyaM View Post
    MARTH IS THAT YOU?!?!

Lol. Before the 4-ring update FS were OP. Coming from a former FS. They don't need anything more, they're probably the least friendly class to run into in NW.
    Yes it's me Aya.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    yeah,getting a one time hit for 800-1000 dmg is nothing you can't leech or pot back,but when you're fighting bosses that do more d.o.t. faster than you can spam pots and vamp then MB/AOD is just gonna speed up the process of you dying,and vamp is pretty much non-existant when you're just fighting a boss without the mobs to vamp off of......this of course is a general observation,I'm not talking about a 17x on a FGR boss

lol...ok.
    I don't really think you should be in this section, I mean you're an FS and all, but 933 attack, 21 amp and 134 CD on an FS?

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

Quote Originally Posted by Marth View Post
    Yes it's me Aya.
    lolwut Marth, after you went AWOL I moved out of NA and couldn't log in anymore.

On topic, I don't really understand the post above me.. but if I could have one improvement on FS, it would be lower cooldown on FK, that skill is badass with bane on. Then, all the FB's who laughed about the 4-ring update will suffer groin-kicks repetitively left, right and centre.
    ayaM 16x FS [Morphosis]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    I don't really think you should be in this section, I mean you're an FS and all, but 933 attack, 21 amp and 134 CD on an FS?

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?
    Seriously?......you wanna play this game again?........I mean last time you tried to talk shit by saying I couldn't solo a penna or solo IC1 with those stats and your still picking the peanut chunks out of your teeth......what's next,you gonna say my 61 rate doesn't make a difference?...or are you still mad that I called you out on being a spur copycat?

Shadow Titanium
    Seriously?......you wanna play this game again?........I mean last time you tried to talk shit by saying I couldn't solo a penna or solo IC1 with those stats and your still picking the peanut chunks out of your teeth......what's next,you gonna say my 61 rate doesn't make a difference?...or are you still mad that I called you out on being a spur copycat?
    Hey i like ur 61 rate.....how is ur crt game like man cause 50/50 blows ass. i must include there isnt nothing wrong with ur stats ....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Magicammp View Post
    Hey i like ur 61 rate.....how is ur crt game like man cause 50/50 blows ass. i must include there isnt nothing wrong with ur stats ....
    I love the high rate,I have 5-6-7 crit chains all the time,but sometimes I even question my own sanity on it cuz I still get the 3-4 sometimes 5 non-crit chains....but I think that's just cuz I need more rate!!!.....if I could get it to a base of 65/65,then i'd be more content.

Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by AyaMatsu View Post
    lolwut Marth, after you went AWOL I moved out of NA and couldn't log in anymore.

On topic, I don't really understand the post above me.. but if I could have one improvement on FS, it would be lower cooldown on FK, that skill is badass with bane on. Then, all the FB's who laughed about the 4-ring update will suffer groin-kicks repetitively left, right and centre.
    Lol yes I did leave for quite some time but I did return. Then you disappeared and left without a trace. I don't play anymore though, and it is lame to hear you can't log in anymore.

Shadow Titanium
    I love the high rate,I have 5-6-7 crit chains all the time,but sometimes I even question my own sanity on it cuz I still get the 3-4 sometimes 5 non-crit chains....but I think that's just cuz I need more rate!!!.....if I could get it to a base of 65/65,then i'd be more content.
    u have 4 max crt rate on ur pet..... am i right.... cause i was doing the math on ur stats but i cant figure out ur weaps

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Magicammp View Post
    u have 4 max crt rate on ur pet..... am i right.... cause i was doing the math on ur stats but i cant figure out ur weaps
    no,I only have 1 max rate on my pet,aop3,4 max rate suit and max rate gloves

My weps suck right now,I'm using a 17 dmg 10 attack lycanus katana and a 16 dmg forcy crystal

Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast