Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839

Thread: What sFS really needs.....

what a sFS realky needs?? hhhmm i think Fs's need more smart ppl controlling them

Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    non combo then get @ me noobs
    auto attack and afk...

Quote Originally Posted by nope View Post
    fs is the most useless class in cabal anyways
    nope

Quote Originally Posted by Roxlyn View Post
    hmmm...epic bump....rox should make a fs
    omfg gimme ur sig!

nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Banned
    20 pages.........and i need some weed....

K..since I started this thread, I make another suggestion: Built-in debuff (like FB) on attack skills. Not just stun, down, -HP stuff. Im talking about -def/def rate, -attack/attack rate and similar. Another thing is to lower cast time of storm crush (maybe 3 seconds) so its more useful and FS can dps more with big skills.

Fs honestly doesn't need anything more. You're over powered and it's easy to get 50% crit rate with your buff. If anything you should be nerfed.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    We're a tank class, We're supposed to take as much damage as possible so the party can survive longer.
    But can't warriors have similar def as seeing as they were armour as well. AOD is good and all, but you're inmobile which is crap if a boss or mob moves. Warriors have way more attack and their party buffs are more useful. They seem overall much better to be in a party with then a FS. Our aggro debuffs are garbage. FS needs more def per point of str, int and dex period. Our AOD should at least last longer to the same point as MB. Our shadow shield damage intake should increase dramatically since they are crap for higher level dungeons. We need a proper debuff, and buff to increase hp/healing like Kona mentioned.

sFS FTW!!!!!!

Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839