Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: What sFS really needs.....

Quote Originally Posted by Marth View Post
    Lol yes I did leave for quite some time but I did return. Then you disappeared and left without a trace. I don't play anymore though, and it is lame to hear you can't log in anymore.
    We need to re-convene sometime. Where?
    ayaM 16x FS [Morphosis]

Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by AyaMatsu View Post
    Yes we can, and I'm not sure where lol? Send me a PM or something and we can figure something out.

Quote Originally Posted by AyaMatsu View Post
    Watch out for the groin kick marth!

Siggy By Rasecx!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    Seriously?......you wanna play this game again?........I mean last time you tried to talk shit by saying I couldn't solo a penna or solo IC1 with those stats and your still picking the peanut chunks out of your teeth......what's next,you gonna say my 61 rate doesn't make a difference?...or are you still mad that I called you out on being a spur copycat?
    Lollll 61 rate means nothing when you have TERRIBLE damage. I could literally non-crit you to death while you crit SS-SG-SB, that's just how terrible your FS is. I asked for solo vids a while ago, where are they? Any I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥y FS can get 61 rate from max rate suit/gloves aop3 and/or max rate pet/max rate rune, you act like it's a hard thing to do, especially on an FS that has high base rate to begin with.

FS really need is swap Provocation and Field of Provocation out from the sword skill and trade them for Blade of Judgment and Flying Shield/Shield Shock.
    Last edited by Tenrai; 02-24-2011 at 10:16 AM.
    IGN: Angel

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    Lollll 61 rate means nothing when you have TERRIBLE damage. I could literally non-crit you to death while you crit SS-SG-SB, that's just how terrible your FS is. I asked for solo vids a while ago, where are they? Any I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥y FS can get 61 rate from max rate suit/gloves aop3 and/or max rate pet/max rate rune, you act like it's a hard thing to do, especially on an FS that has high base rate to begin with.
    ohhhh,now I get it,you're just jealous that I got my rate that high and you're too bitch mode to break 54 rate.

The funny part is that you think I don't know that I need more amp,cd and base.......you think I'm keeping every one of those stats that low on purpose?...HA!!!!,I already know what I need to get for over 1k attack,175+ cd and 50+ amp........AND KEEP MY 61 RATE......the fucked up part is that I don't buy alz,hack players or scam the system for a chance to get ahead,I live off my daily IC's and the occasional DX run,and even that's not turning a profit anymore cuz drops still suck and upgrading is still a waste of time.

And no,I don't have to find a video capture program just to prove to you that I can do the things I can,you just have to take my word

.......and a SS

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by otice1 View Post
    I 1bar easy with 50 rate, just sayin.
    and i'm pretty sure if I ever decide to go for 180 and get the rest of my stats up to where they should be i'll just combo it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by otice1 View Post
    Your damage stats are so low that my non crits are almost as strong as your crits in bm2. Just sayin.
    congratz....but I'm not competing with other FS's over damage,but since you wanna bring it up.....you do 5k non-crits on penna?...haxors
    Last edited by Rastan; 02-24-2011 at 12:39 PM.

Hah. "Get Me Into The Fight!"

Regardless of damage, 60rate is overkill... The biggest difference is really between 49, 50, and 51rate. You're working so much harder to get that one extra crit in 10, but if that crit for you is IS and not SS then you just feel like a royal idiot. I had at one time tested 49vs50vs51 rate builds and even 54, I can tell you the DPS tradeoff is exponential. Not just in crit, but if you're wasting your gloves on maxrate vs amp, for example, or damage, you're already losing on the base you have to work with even before a crit.

I don't mean to flame, but remember the rabbi from Lucky Number Slevin(sp?)? "If a man calls you a horse once, you punch him in the face. If a man calls you a horse again, you tell him to shut the f* up, but if a man calls you a horse thrice, well, it's time to start looking for a saddle." Heed the potentially infinitely relentless flaming as potentially containing an ounce of wisdom..
    ayaM 16x FS [Morphosis]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    ......the fucked up part is that I had to short and 4 bar a PENNA
    yeah its pretty pathetic, hows it feel to have dromars DPS if he were to have 0 rate? rofl!
    Last edited by Mat; 02-24-2011 at 04:55 PM.

Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast